Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool 1-2 Birmingham

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
:lolol: If it winds up people like you, our resident Manc Wanks and the rabid Sperms fans -let's have more of it.:clap2:

no idea what you are harking on about. I support the albion, so manc or sperm who? The silly scousers dont wind me up, they are just silly scousers who should put all their medals in the bin as, just like leeds, they cheated for them. They got us kicked out of europe and football fans up and down the country are enjoying their demise, even if the refs and alan green are not

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Should ban him for 6 months for that

Correct.
This cheating is killing the game. It gets copied down the leagues and now I see kids doing it on a Sunday morning, because they see cheats prospering.

Have video refs and in clear cut cases like this cite the player and chuck the book at him. 6 months, make them do community service, coaching kids (not how to dive(!)).
PG

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Gerrard has obviously been training the rest of the Liverpool squad how to dive in the box. Ngog will be called up before the FA for this blatant cheating and will be lucky to get away with a 5 match ban for bringing the game into disrepute.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Many thanks. That's disgusting, absolutely no place for that in football whatsoever.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Is there no depth of depravity that the Premiershits cannot dive into?

What would Fergie say?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
And then the players and managers complain when refs make mistakes. FFS they all cheat and then complain when the oppositions cheating works.

I hope this cheating bastard gets the book hurled at him. Digusting.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Oooh what a cheaty little shit.

Wouldn't be complaining if Forster did it and it got us a draw to stay up or something though.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Am I the only one that thinks this is all a massive deal about nothing. Yes it was a dive but Carlsley has lunged big time and totally missed the ball, If Ngog wasn't so high in the air he would of been taken out. No pen but easy to see how the ref gave it

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Am I the only one that thinks this is all a massive deal about nothing. Yes it was a dive but Carlsley has lunged big time and totally missed the ball, If Ngog wasn't so high in the air he would of been taken out. No pen but easy to see how the ref gave it

:lolol:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

I was about to post something like that but then realised it was stupid. He didn't touch him, so its not a foul, and if Ngog ran straight into Carsley's leg, then it also wouldn't be a foul.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here