Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Live games?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Anyone else surprised that we haven't had a live league game since the two games ealier in the season.Is our football to boring maybe?yes we,ve had a lot of live cup games but that doesn't really count does it.All the other clubs around seem to be on and even crawley are having more luck than us:D

Im surprised that the BBC haven't shown us either,two live games is very very poor if you ask me,how many did we have last season?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Anyone else surprised that we haven't had a live league game since the two games ealier in the season.Is our football to boring maybe?yes we,ve had a lot of live cup games but that doesn't really count does it.All the other clubs around seem to be on and even crawley are having more luck than us:D

Im surprised that the BBC haven't shown us either,two live games is very very poor if you ask me,how many did we have last season?

The BBC haven't shown us as a live game since the 1983 FA Cup Final Replay!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
we were speaking about this at work today, can see the either the Middlesboro or Reading game being live if we continue our good form
Reading are on again shortly so doubt that will be live,i bet its southampton and westham from now on and our friends leeds of cause.

To be fair we have been dire to watch in the cup games,but the westham and leeds games were pretty good:)

I was expecting a good 6 live games a season and that is not goner happen is it?

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
With Sky & ESPN we have had 5 live games this season. I cannot remember that ever happening before. So I don't think we should be complaining just because we haven't had one in a while.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The BBC haven't shown us as a live game since the 1983 FA Cup Final Replay!

What about the FA Cup beating of Liverpool in 1984? Or was that ITV?

And Shrewsbury at home on a Sunday, when was that?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
What about the FA Cup beating of Liverpool in 1984? Or was that ITV?

And Shrewsbury at home on a Sunday, when was that?

Liverpool 1984 game on ITV.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
We've not won a live league game since Poyet's first match, have we?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Be nice if we could have a live AWAY league game once in a while. Some dismal cack-ridden northern khazi like Burnley where I have absolutely no intention of going.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Be nice if we could have a live AWAY league game once in a while. Some dismal cack-ridden northern khazi like Burnley where I have absolutely no intention of going.

100% THIS. I don't want another home game on TV this season. (Apart from the Play-Off semi Obviously).

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
With Sky & ESPN we have had 5 live games this season. I cannot remember that ever happening before. So I don't think we should be complaining just because we haven't had one in a while.
Only because of a cup run,otherwise its two games.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
We were on the telly only last month!!
Christ some people dear o dear,its not about the bloody cup games is it,its about the league games.Cardiff,boro,reading,leeds,westham,southampton and many others get a fair few games yet we,re hovering around the playoffs aswell.

Im not bothered but just find it a bit strange that others around us are regularly on the box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here