Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** LIVE From The Amex **

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Was it Rudiger I think? Dare I say it, reminds me of the Leno injury where he was coming down and rebalancing and someone’s caught him whilst he’s in the air and that’s made him land awkwardly.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Maybe we will be going for that Turkish keeper after all

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Our strongest 11 was very encouraging.

Midfield looks good betwen Bissouma, Alzate, Stephens and Propper. Molumby needs another loan spell.

Three at the back looks great. White as composed as I remember him from previous pre-seasons, looks stronger now.

One major area we can improve upon but requires the big money. If we get it right I can honestly see a season where we're not looking over our shoulders forthcoming.

Molumby?
Are you watching this? He is class.
Agree about the rest though. We're a decent striker away from a very, very good squad.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I’ve been impressed with both halves to be honest, second half has looked a little disjointed from both sides but to be expected with all the subs. Been a good solid work out, I’m sure Potter will have learnt a lot from.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Played very well. Maupay should have done better and Webster cane close. Come on Pascal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Don’t think that was a penalty to be honest but thought their goal was offside so equals out, good run out and good result.

Solid save by the young keeper late on.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Our strongest 11 was very encouraging.

Midfield looks good betwen Bissouma, Alzate, Stephens and Propper. Molumby needs another loan spell.

Three at the back looks great. White as composed as I remember him from previous pre-seasons, looks stronger now.

One major area we can improve upon but requires the big money. If we get it right I can honestly see a season where we're not looking over our shoulders forthcoming.

I thought molumby looked alright when he came on decent on the ball picked a pass as good as any

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here