Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Littlejohn-Todays,Daily Mail

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
readingstockport said:
Littlejohn is a disgusting tatty little ex-trotskyite of the worst kind. Morals of a sewer rat and personal integrity of a piece of shit.
So you wouldn't invite him round for dinner then?

E

enigma

s.stubbs said:
Littlejohn,asks the questions the Liberal Islington elite don't want us working class peasants to ask,well done Richard,next Pm.:bowdown:

Jesus, that's a depressing thought. I'm not even left wing but I'd leave the country if that thick xxxx was in charge.

E

enigma

algie said:
Well said.Not only were they present in anti west demo's,one has been done for arm robbery.

Your post just goes to prove that a lot of immigrants are actually more intelligent than the natives.

Dandyman

In London village.
s.stubbs said:
Littlejohn,asks the questions the Liberal Islington elite don't want us working class peasants to ask,well done Richard,next Pm.:bowdown:

Littlejohn is a millionaire dancing to the tune of other millionaires.

Keep tugging your forelock, it suits you.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Mr Burns said:
So you wouldn't invite him round for dinner then?
I would - I'd get him drunk, then tie him to the bed face-down before getting a particularly unscrupulous and predatory amply-becocked gay gentleman to administer the earth-shattering monumental drybumming that Littlejohn so obviously alludes to clamouring for with every line of his obsessively-written homophobia.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Man of Harveys said:
I would - I'd get him drunk, then tie him to the bed face-down before getting a particularly unscrupulous and predatory amply-becocked gay gentleman to administer the earth-shattering monumental drybumming that Littlejohn so obviously alludes to clamouring for with every line of his obsessively-written homophobia.
:clap2: :clap2:

E

enigma

Man of Harveys said:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here