Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Little Gangster Wannabe out in X Factor please!

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
So you bothered to open up a thread that's entitled X Factor and click a yawny smilie and post it on the thread? You must be well bored.

Sorry don't get what you mean - why is that rich coming from me?

You called me gobby and you are not exactly the friendliest person are you?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Last edited:

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Got roped into watching it with my g/f last night & i got well into it.

Reckon one direction wouldn't look out of place in H block :laugh:

Can't stand Cher arrogant untalented pikey, Since when have Avril Lavigne songs had raps in them or been classed as rock?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
And last. :jester:

I actually think Cher's really good. At least she's a little bit DIFFERENT.

Only an opinion, but Cher is shit. She comes across as an only child whose parents will do anything to keep her happy. I bet she already insists on her own dressing room, and a rider as long as your arm. She is far too cocky by half, and a talentless little pillock! Her remaining in the competition is solely down to weak willed judges being told to say she is fantastic even when she is crap! The fact that the audience boo when she stays in must say something!
Anyway, just an opinion!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Only an opinion, but Cher is shit. She comes across as an only child whose parents will do anything to keep her happy. I bet she already insists on her own dressing room, and a rider as long as your arm. She is far too cocky by half, and a talentless little pillock! Her remaining in the competition is solely down to weak willed judges being told to say she is fantastic even when she is crap! The fact that the audience boo when she stays in must say something!
Anyway, just an opinion!

AGREED. So nail head it's unreal. You should be a phychologist

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
But Wagner literally could not sing.

Cher may be an irritating Cruella De Ville look-a-like but she can sing.

The right two went tonight.

Mary and Cher to go next leaving Matt, Rebecca and One Direction in the Final

I think you are right.
interestingly Cher has far more Facebook friends than any of the others, she has 1,119,798, one direction has 193,648, mary has 103,713, matt cardel 373,961, Rebecca Ferguson 109,228, I have not a clue if that amount of following will affect any voting though?

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
CherLloyd_640.jpg

:kiss:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
She shouts because she hasn't got the power to hold the really big notes, which ultimately will limit her career potential as an authentic belter.
Its a shame as it leaves her very close to just being karaoke.

bradley1

Nov 28, 2010
Wagner gone!! Gutted. I reckon they made it a double eviction just so they could get him out. Fix!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here