Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Little Britain

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
FINALLY I managed to watch an episode of this after all the hype thats surrounded it and......<sigh> its alright but nothing amazing!
The only gay in the village sketch was funny at first but after the 3rd time of the same crap joke it got pointless.
The guy in the wheelchair, same jokes in a different way and again became drab.
The Fast Show knew how to keep a good sketch/joke going but Little Britain just seemed to fall flat on its arse for the most part. Some bits were funny but after watching one episode, I wont be setting Sky+ to record another.

I'd much rather watch repeats of The Sketch Show, The Fast Show & Monty Python over and over again as at least they can last longer with their sketches than this disappointing show.

awaits flaming :)

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
It is getting a bit repetitive.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Little Piggy said:
No, thats a perfectly valid opinion...

But THE SKETCH SHOW?? :eek:

Are you mad? Severe migraines are funnier than that programme!!

its fast one liners are great IMO, then again I love one liner jokes so its suits me just fine :)

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Its the hype that killed it for you. If you'd watched the first series knowing nothing about it then you probably would have liked it but because you've heard how amazing it is if it's not exceptional you'll be disappointed.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Rangdo said:
Its the hype that killed it for you. If you'd watched the first series knowing nothing about it then you probably would have liked it but because you've heard how amazing it is if it's not exceptional you'll be disappointed.

I did'nt watch The Office until i heard all the hype....yet I found that amazing! Saying that I HATE the Royal Family bollocks wank and that was hyped beyond belief!

CrabtreeBHA said:
I did'nt watch The Office until i heard all the hype....yet I found that amazing! Saying that I HATE the Royal Family bollocks wank and that was hyped beyond belief!

The BBC is weird - they hype LB to the roof.
It's okay.:glare:

Hardly anyone ever heard of 'Early Doors'
Love it.:lolol:

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
I watched LB for the first time on Friday too (which is a gay time to show it, considering i'm usually out getting pissed!) I thought it was pretty funny but again not upto all the hype i've heard about it.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Its OK.

The person describing people over the phone was funny, the rest became a tad repetative and cliche ridden.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
chez said:
You think? I enjoyed the 2nd series much more.
I do. I thought the second series was ok but not great, whereas the first was quality. I think it had more variety and was less repetitive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here