Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Literally just bumped into the League 1 Trophy it's blinkin huge!

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

League want to give it a buff before Charlton get it I think.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Well done Tim. Big pat on the back for you.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
That's nice.

What will next week's GUESS WHERE I AM thread be titled.

I needed a dump so I sneaked into a toilet at the AMEX

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Did YOU get to hold it whilst YOU were having an exclusive interview with someone really important in the club that only spoke to YOU, giving YOU information that no one else would get?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
look-at-me.jpg

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I do love these threads :lol:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I reckon he was at a pawnbrokers - we've clearly hocked the trophy after realising we couldnt get it in the post to CASH MY GOLD.

Am I close?

Well done Tim. Big pat on the back for you.

This.

reSPECK Timmy, thanks for passing this information on.
Scintillating stuff, and I can tell you'll make an excellent journalist - we need someone like you to keep NSC abreast of the things that we'll never otherwise come close to knowing about.
:clap:

...and take no notice of these NO-MARKS that want to take the piss.
Envy, is a very nasty thing, and they ought to just take a long hard look at themselves :nono:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm on tenterhooks waiting for the blog post about this amazing story.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Can't someone pleeeeaaase give him a job and get him off here during the week - i don't know how much more of this i can take

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I want to know if he LITERALLY just bumped into it. By which I mean he actually did bump into it.

Assuming that was the case (haha, of course we all know it wasn't, but let's play along with him) then the use of the word "literally" is rather superfluous, don't you think?

Or, if he didn't actually physically bump into it, then he's displaying a Jamie Redknapp-style grasp of the English language.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I want to know if he LITERALLY just bumped into it. By which I mean he actually did bump into it.

Assuming that was the case (haha, of course we all know it wasn't, but let's play along with him) then the use of the word "literally" is rather superfluous, don't you think?

Or, if he didn't actually physically bump into it, then he's displaying a Jamie Redknapp-style grasp of the English language.

Do you think he LITERALLY pissed himself when he did it?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

But he DID bump into it, as per usual, his head was up his arse and he couldnt see where he was going.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

We all know what his literal skills are like.

It probably means he just saw a photo of it.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Presumably it was in exactly the same cabinet, by the boardroom, as it's always been, every since it was at the Amex, as witnessed by thousands of fans on tours of the place.

So the O/P did remarkably well to literally bump into it. Presumably he was showed with broken glass, and his momentum carried him into the wall behind, causing a nasty bruise too.

Oh...wait...is there a suggestion that he didn't actually bump into anything, but just wanted us to know without actually coming out and saying it that he was at the Amex?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Given we won this trophy, what, 11 years ago, it has one year on your 'mate' in the Falmer burger van who managed to clock up only 10 years dodging you. Credit where it is due I guess.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Horse running today called Timmies Gone........should we all lump on, or is that just wishful thinking?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here