Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Listening to seagulls world commentry via an iPhone

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Good morning,

I've not managed to get to the game today which I'm gutted about.

I also don't have a wireless connection, but I do have seagulls world subscription and I have an iPhone.

Has anyone listened to commentary through there iPhone via seagulls world?

Is this possible?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
It is possible but a hassle...

U need to install jumi mouse which allows you to connect to your pc at home Through your iPhone. Then just log into player. I tried it when I was in ny recently worked very well through wifi

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Sometimes you can browse a local radio station that is broadcasting, for example, BBC Peterborough. Worth a try.

I've tried this with 'tune-in' but it always seems to cut away to another feed whatever station you listen to. It takes internet streams from the BBC and, of course, the company that provides the Seagulls Player does it for all the other clubs as well. It's a right pain.

Revilop

All aboard the Gus bus!
Jul 13, 2010
Worthing, West Sussex
I've tried this with 'tune-in' but it always seems to cut away to another feed whatever station you listen to. It takes internet streams from the BBC and, of course, the company that provides the Seagulls Player does it for all the other clubs as well. It's a right pain.

Yer i spent about half hour trying to find a feed for the Carlisle game few weeks back, in the end i just signed up to Seagulls Player, much easier!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
swap your iphone for a decent smartphone. my phone lets me listen to seagulls player, bbci player infact pretty much anything you can watch on your pc even iraq goals for illegal live football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here