Lisa walks! And then returns!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Lisa walks! And then returns!

Day 59, 02:31 BST

160x120_bb9_lisa.jpg

Housemates were left stunned last night when Lisa broke down a fire exit door and appeared to exit the Big Brother house.

She returned approximately 30 minutes later after a security guard stopped her and a producer persuaded her to re-enter the compound.

The incident came after Lisa's homesickness was pushed to limit by the arrival of Rex's girlfriend Nicole. The live feed was stopped as Lisa made her escape. She later returned to the house and explained her actions to her fellow housemates.

"I was missing Mario, I got jealous," she told Rachel, Kat and Sara in the B-block bedroom. She said she had been on a "rollercoaster" of emotions and felt "totally out of control" of her behaviour in the house. "I don't like it, it's not me," she added.

Sara admitted that she was upset when Lisa had not said goodbye to her. "I'm so glad you're back," she said, before giving Lisa some advice.

"Anyone else would have wanted to leave with [Mario]. You've done so well, you've got to stick it out. You're such a strong woman, it's not your time to go yet," she said.

Nicole sat and chatted to the beauty sales rep with the other girls, saying she felt "really bad" for making Lisa so upset that she felt she had to leave.

When Sara asked Lisa what it was like breaking the door down, she replied: "God, it felt good."

Lisa proceeded to have an in-depth conversation with Kat and Rachel about the effect that the house had had on people, as well as addressing old issues in order to clear the air.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Is it me, a distorted photo or what but one side of her head looks smaller than the other.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I was wondering, with her obsession with ex-foliating, why she then covers so much of her skin with make-up and fake tan...kind of defeats the object doesn't it!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Is it me, a distorted photo or what but one side of her head looks smaller than the other.

half has probably melted or something as she is made of WAX

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here