Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LI's lie.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
London Irish said:
Yeah, terrible that, treating an older lady with a bit of respect. Thank god NSC got rid of that little bit of civility, eh. You can thank the likes of Les Biehn and similar stupid kids of all ages for that.

Why does LI keep telling this lie about me being the reason for Yorkie leaving when she said herself that it wasn't me that made her leave? And stop calling me a kid, I'm 27 you cock sausage.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Well worth a thread

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Brixtaan said:
Well worth a thread

It is because I am sick of him keep bringing this lie up. I am not someone who goes around bullying older women but he is trying tocreate a situation where people think I do do this.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Les Biehn said:
Why does LI keep telling this lie about me being the reason for Yorkie leaving when she said herself that it wasn't me that made her leave? And stop calling me a kid, I'm 27 you CS

Les

If you want to deny a youthful approach to life then perhaps use of the CS phrase should be avoided. Just my opinion mind.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Les Biehn said:
It is because I am sick of him keep bringing this lie up. I am not someone who goes around bullying older women but he is trying tocreate a situation where people think I do do this.

I actually think LI is the bully here. I don't know why he has such a problem with you.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Yes. "Dick Wurst" is MUCH more grown up.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Abuse I can let go but when it is an outright lie that actually makes me look like some sort of maliscious arsehole I shouldn't have to put up with it.

It makes me laugh that LI starts throwing his weight aroung putting noses out of joint and when people bite back others turn round and say leave him alone he just has a opinion. But when he tells this little lie and people know it is no one pokes up and says 'hang on a minute LI'.

For all his talk of integrity and honesty it amazes me that he is so willing to keep telling the same disingenuous crap over and over again.

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Les Biehn said:
it amazes me that he is so willing to keep telling the same disingenuous crap over and over again.

Really? Certainly doesn't amaze me.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Les Biehn said:
Why does LI keep telling this lie about me being the reason for Yorkie leaving when she said herself that it wasn't me that made her leave? And stop calling me a kid, I'm 27 you cock sausage.

Is it because he's a sanctimonious know-it-all who thinks only his opinion is worth a jot?

Is it because he seems to act like some elder statesman of the board deigning to lower himself from the higher plane that he moves in to dispense little nuggets of wisdom?

Is it because he's as much guilty of playground bullying as those he accuses?

Is it because he doesn't like you?

:shrug:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
"hang on a minute LI, do not spread lies about Les Biehn"

there you go Les, i hope that makes you feel better m8e :drink:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Commander said:
I actually think LI is the bully here. I don't know why he has such a problem with you.

I have intentionally been avoiding getting into arguments with him and suddenly out of the blue he starts coming up with this shit. But funnily enough no one says a thing. It seems that only happens if someone has a go at LI.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Les Biehn said:
I have intentionally been avoiding getting into arguments with him and suddenly out of the blue he starts coming up with this shit. But funnily enough no one says a thing. It seems that only happens if someone has a go at LI.

And how long before this thread gets locked by a moderator because 'this isn't the purpose of this message board'.

Well it actually depends on who the target is eh chaps?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here