Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lip up fatty, ah lip up fatty, for the reggae.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Lip up fatty, ah lip up fatty, for the reggae,

Buster Bloodvessel.:clap:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
A wonderfully underated band.

Quite possibly the most fun band ever too.

They are the perfect cure for an EMO child.

If my kid turned out EMO i'd disown him. How do they were them jeans? Whats 4 hairstyles on your nut at the same time all about either?:(

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Buzzer and I saw them at the Concorde last year. Recommend them to anyone!

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Dedicated to all the "bad bad drinkers" and "fat bastards" that post on this board!! :lol:

[yt]LT2iP7Urajg[/yt]

CC2

Nov 9, 2008

Likewise I cannot recommend them highly enough!!!

Have seen them quite a few times in recent years but never saw them in their heyday.

They are absolutely superb, the only band I have ever seen where the entire audience is dancing (I use the term loosely in my case) by the end. I saw them just before Xmas at Concorde 2 and back in September at the same venue for Buster's 50th birthday tour, both times Max Splodge was supporting and he is hilarious as well. Also in support were local band Insane Society who are well worth seeing for their fantastic lyrics if nothing else.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

TMLS, Wait till I turn 18, and start coming to the Motown nights with you and Buzzer ( I've invited myself:blush::laugh:).

tip.gif

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Good idea PD!

Will it be Karoke night? So the three of you might be able to do a version of this...............

ps feeling sorry for myself that not invited! We could have done a "Four Tops" number together. :down:

[yt]23UkIkwy5ZM[/yt]

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
I was at that gig. It was 1980 and what a night that was. Still look out for their gigs now on the strength of that night.

Was that the one where the skinheads had baseball bats. I retired to the bar to watch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here