Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lion Knight

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
19 posts and nobody's mentioned / seen the Palace fan call him a 'black ****' and 'hope you die of aids' whiich Knight retweeted - lovely lot they are.

Last edited:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I didn't see that to be fair, only the picture I saw posted on another forums. I haven't used twitter in ages. That is obviously out of order and the guy should be reported.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Leon Knight can f*** off. He aint one of us.

I can't believe that picture is even up there to be honest. What is HE doing next to some club legends/servants? I'd MUCH rather have OGH in his place.

Funny how he more or less disowned the club when he moved to Swansea, and now we're a proper middle tier club again, he's acting like a billy big bollocks, the sort who'd describe himself as "ex-Chelsea, Brighton & Swansea"

He remains a CüNT.

His goals and performance at the albion is the only talk that matters. If you want to incorperate a personality contest you can f*** off and watch X-Factor. So many good players for the Albion would have or would fail personality and intelligence tests. Dont care. Gus jabbers away like an idiot at times, again I dont care, its the points that count. Maybe I am unusual in this? Again I dont care.

kemptown kid

Apr 17, 2011
Always hard work for managers, which probably prevented him fulfilling his Chelsea youth star potential, but a real diamond for us at times - pacey, skilful poacher who helped us get over Bobby's departure. His goals did a lot to get us to the play offs and his penalty in front of us at Cardiff a part of our folklore, rightly honoured at Amex. I'd love it if all our players were level headed pillars of the community, but am not holding my breath...

Seagull16

Sep 28, 2011
He was a great player shame, he couldve had a brilliant career if not for his attitude, bit of a waste of talent.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Top bloke, said some things when he left (which I pretty sure he has since said he regrets) but it was in the heat of the moment and more aimed at McGhee than the club as a whole

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here