Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Link for game audio tomorrow (for overseas fans)??

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;2924170 said:
swastika.png

As it is actually illegal for our overseas fans in Germany and elsewhere to display this symbol, I think a lengthy ban is in order. :thumbsup:

Whoops - looks like I should also be banned for displaying it again on page 2!

Last edited:

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
I am sending an email with your comments to the company the runs Seagulls World. I think it is important they get our feedback because the site does have streaming issues, and content issues.

Many people have cancelled the service because of this, and we want people to subscribe again which of course helps the club financially.

If there are any final thoughts you would like to add before I send the email explaining your issues, please respond on this thread.

It doesn't support firefox too, annoying because I've just switched over to that.

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
I am sending an email with your comments to the company the runs Seagulls World. I think it is important they get our feedback because the site does have streaming issues, and content issues.

Many people have cancelled the service because of this, and we want people to subscribe again which of course helps the club financially.

If there are any final thoughts you would like to add before I send the email explaining your issues, please respond on this thread.

Here you are Adrian
1.The highlights stutter or pause on even lightning fast internet connections
2. There was no preview for the Bristol Rovers game even two days after it had been played
3. It takes bloody ages for the page to load. ALWAYS

Other than that is is okay I guess

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village

Content Issues

1 Far too many pages needed to click-through before you can reach the only facility that really matters: COMMENTARY. Why no LIVE COMMENTARY button on the SW home page?

2 Hopelessly confusing layout on every page. A complete mess, with no attempt at visually differentiating the most important links. It's a site littered with redundant areas, duplicated links, dead links. Shocking.

3 Most depressingly, what kind of client at the Football League can have signed off such an appallingly amateurish piece of web design? Was it ever tested out, on real people? The result is that millions of fans of 70 clubs across the country now suffer frustration every day, thanks to that piss-poor decision. :dunce:

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
The Seagulls World (i.e. the World) site which seems to serve most league clubs is very poor quality. I would like to see us opt out of it. Some clubs (mostly prem) seem to do this. The site is badly designed, slow and very unreliable. Given the millions of £ it must generate, it should be much, much better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here