Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lincoln giving Knight racist abuse

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I heard no racist abuse, LK was booed after a late tackle on one of their players

AWimps

Nov 8, 2003
Never was there any racial abuse directed at Knight. He was rightfully booed when he touched the ball because every refereeing decision that went against him he had a bit of a paddy. He was lucky to escape a booking before that very late challenge on our skipper. That was when you scored your goal, our player was off the field receiving treatment.

I was disappointed with Knight, he looked like he had a box of tricks up his sleeve, but indicative of your whole team performance, never really got going. I think the frustration of the way you played caused him to feel annoyed, hence the backchat to the ref and the bad foul.

UP THE IMPS.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I agree it was a late challenge but it was accidental, mis-timed not malicious.

Decisions going against us? That was the majority of the match.

Still the better team won on the day.

AWimps

Nov 8, 2003
I thought the ref got most decisions right. The penalty on replay looked a bit harsh. Makes a change to get at least some of the decisions going our way. Don't think there was much else he got wrong. Credit to your manager, he thought that we were the better side and its nice for us to get a bit of credit for once, rather than opposing managers slagging us off.

As I put about Knight in the other post, he was getting very worked up and was fortunate to have finished the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here