Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Limit on number of threads started in one day

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I thought the daily limit was set at 150.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
We are considering CHARGING people to start a thread.

Ooo, you could charge people 15 posts from their post count for starting a thread, and only return the posts if the thread runs into a second page.

Actually, on second thoughts, that is a rubbish idea - please ignore me!

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
I like this idea. Some bedwetters start 3,000 threads for one game. First you get the how do I get to..., then how many will we take, then where is everyone drinking, then is everyone/anyone wearing the stripes, then the just back from Carlisle thread (that starts at 1706), then chant of the day, then player ratings, and then ooooh werent the stewards awful.

And all they are basically saying is; 'look at me, I went to a game of football arent I great'.

No youre not. Youre a twat. People have been doing it for hundreds of years without the need to broadcast it.

I cant wait for the new season.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I like this idea. Some bedwetters start 3,000 threads for one game. First you get the how do I get to..., then how many will we take, then where is everyone drinking, then is everyone/anyone wearing the stripes, then the just back from Carlisle thread (that starts at 1706), then chant of the day, then player ratings, and then ooooh werent the stewards awful.

And all they are basically saying is; 'look at me, I went to a game of football arent I great'.

No youre not. Youre a twat. People have been doing it for hundreds of years without the need to broadcast it.

I cant wait for the new season.

I want to start a "where is Stinkers Bridge" thread.

You also forget "how do I wipe my arse" and "where shall I go on holiday" threads...

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
*Maybe* to counter these 'bedwetters' some one does a semi-offical thread, and in the first page, it has stuff like how to get there ect. Then, we don't have to be flooded wiht these 'pointless' threads

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
*Maybe* to counter these 'bedwetters' some one does a semi-offical thread, and in the first page, it has stuff like how to get there ect. Then, we don't have to be flooded wiht these 'pointless' threads

So someone still has to do all the work for you? You still wont have to learn essential social skills like picking up a telephone and calling national rail enquiries or horror of horrors talking to a real person at a train station? Its a pity that these things cant be found out on the internet and then you wouldnt have to be taken out of comfort zone.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
So someone still has to do all the work for you? You still wont have to learn essential social skills like picking up a telephone and calling national rail enquiries or horror of horrors talking to a real person at a train station? Its a pity that these things cant be found out on the internet and then you wouldnt have to be taken out of comfort zone.

:wozza:

Firstly that was just an idea. No need to get all sarcastic on my ass.

Secondly, I don't have an issue with going to games, because i have my plans sorted. You seem to be forgetting a few very important skills in this little repertoire of key social skills.

HELPFULNESS: Very important, because otherwise you look like a twat.

POLITNESS: Again, very important because it stops people feeling the urge to punch you in the nose if they see you in the street.

And finally, I travel on the trains to performances, to the NT and to various other places around the country and i'm talk to attendants and station staff, and aswell, the staff at, wait for it, the WH Smiths on brighton station forecourt!

Don't have a go at me for trying to put an idea across. :shrug: REMEMBER YOUR SOCIAL SKILLS!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here