Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LIME JUICE CORDIAL - a hidden pleasure

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Lime Juice is pint-for-pint the most expensive drink IN THE WORLD. Add several molecules to a pint of lager in a pub and it adds about 30 pence to the price. Pure criminality.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I would never stain my lime with lager.
And I would never stain my lager wth lime.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Lime is best served as the special ingredient in a pint of OJ and Lemo.
A healthy shot, turns the average into the amazing.

It (The OJ, Lemo and Lime combo) was called 'Florida Orange' and won a Schwepes National Cocktail Competition (Non-alcoholic Award) for a Brighton based man, who used to work at The Old Ship Hotel - Trivia 'Tastic..! :thumbsup:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Lime is best served as the special ingredient in a pint of OJ and Lemo.
A healthy shot, turns the average into the amazing.

It (The OJ, Lemo and Lime combo) was called 'Florida Orange' and won a Schwepes National Cocktail Competition (Non-alcoholic Award) for a Brighton based man, who used to work at The Old Ship Hotel - Trivia 'Tastic..! :thumbsup:

Pretentious? MOI? :lol:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
lime cordo is the nuts..........been on this tip for a while.

rose's is double expensive, buy the cheap gear.......its as good. FACT.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I must be different to everybody else because Lime juice either in Water, Lemonade or Lager makes me more thirsty rather than quench my thirst as opposed to any other squash and water..

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Lime Juice is pint-for-pint the most expensive drink IN THE WORLD. Add several molecules to a pint of lager in a pub and it adds about 30 pence to the price. Pure criminality.

Unless using oversized glasses it is illegal to charge extra for Lime in a pint or a lemonade top.

A pint = 20fl, oz (approx 571ml) a shot of lime if from an optic is 25ml. It is impossible to get 20fl oz of beer and 25ml of lime or lemonade (596ml) into a 20fl oz glass.

If it is one of the chains i.e Harvester or similar write and complain to HO stating that statistic and you will usually receive a voucher for a free meal to shut you up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here