Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lifetime ban for Norwich fan after racist remarks on Twitter

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Ridiculous that he should be banned for life over it.
Ridiculous that the police consider they need to get involved, it seems like the whole country is being brainwashed, i watched a feature about usain bolt on grandstand yesterday which turned into an apology for slavery, its f***ing lunacy.

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
What did he actually say?
I havent a clue, i'm sure it was nasty, and norwich are entitled to do whatever they like, but all the time we have people parading the streets burning poppies with inpunity, carrying banners telling us we will be beheaded for offending islam, calling our soldiers murderers etc without being touched then dont tell me that some racist remark put on twitter is worthy of police time.

Sep 1, 2010
Amazing how two tiered policing of comments made on NSC alone is though. If you make a direct racist comment it gets removed(and rightly so) however, using the term 'Utter F****** fag' is apparently acceptable.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
"We are NSC, we'll do what we like."

That is only true of certain posters and different tolerance levels within NSC moderators.

Prime example would be that photo you have posted previously that got the board shut down, if you did that now you would get banned and perhaps should have then as well ?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here