Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Life is wonderful, don't you think?

Well, don’t you think life is wonderful?, I do, it couldn’t get any better. Some of you might think I’m a scum bag but who can blame me, well, if you can’t beat them then you might as well join them and that’s precisely what I’ve done, well, there’s 5,185,000 unemployed but by the Labour figures then it’s only 870,000 who can’t find work but we all know that Labour has moved people who can work over to different benefits so it looks good and that it‘s reaching it‘s targets but in actual fact unemployment has risen 100,00 in the last 4 months and continuing to rise. There’s 2,710,000 who are on Incapacity benefit, lone parents 790,000, carers 360,000, other income benefit 150,000, disability living allowance 305,000.

I have two flats in hove, one down station road and one down the drive, brought them in 97, the one in station road brought for £44,000 and rent them out. As you know that people are abusing the system and we all know that you can get away with murder nowadays. Anyway, signed the flats over to my girl friend and last week gave up my job and got the boss to say I’d been sacked. I couldn’t sign on for job seekers allowance but gave me the option for disability allowance as I tore my ligaments in my knee a few years back, couldn’t turn that down so I said ok.

My old man said your pushing it, I said, well, the country has become free for all so I want a free life style. The government pay me good dole money while I’m claiming a good income from the flats and that’s with me living at my girlfriends for rent free while she works, and she gets 40k a year.

Why should I milk it, I deserve a luxury life style as I’ve paid my dues unlike hook wife and 8 kids so why should those likes get free everything and not me.

Do you think I’m out of order?

I tell you what, vote Labour and join the merry go round, it beats working, just booked my diving holiday to the Caribbean. Tony Blair, you’re a top bloke, hope your party stay in power till the day I leave this world :thumbsup:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
With regards DLA - we applied and were refused for my daughter. They finally sent us a backdated girocheque for a significant sum of money (16 months worth) 6 weeks after she died. We applied within 3 weeks of her being diagnosed.

I think your situation says more about you than it does this country or the labour party.

Starry said:
With regards DLA - we applied and were refused for my daughter. They finally sent us a backdated girocheque for a significant sum of money (16 months worth) 6 weeks after she died. We applied within 3 weeks of her being diagnosed.

I think your situation says more about you than it does this country or the labour party.

Sorry to hear that tragic news Starry, read what happened and it had me in tears and I've never been in that situation before. Don't blame me, I'm only milking the system like hundreds of thousands who are doing it. Like I said, who can blame me for doing it. easy life and a very rewarding one.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Oceanic said:
Well, don’t you think life is wonderful?, I do, it couldn’t get any better. Some of you might think I’m a scum bag but who can blame me, well, if you can’t beat them then you might as well join them and that’s precisely what I’ve done, well, there’s 5,185,000 unemployed but by the Labour figures then it’s only 870,000 who can’t find work but we all know that Labour has moved people who can work over to different benefits so it looks good and that it‘s reaching it‘s targets but in actual fact unemployment has risen 100,00 in the last 4 months and continuing to rise. There’s 2,710,000 who are on Incapacity benefit, lone parents 790,000, carers 360,000, other income benefit 150,000, disability living allowance 305,000.

I have two flats in hove, one down station road and one down the drive, brought them in 97, the one in station road brought for £44,000 and rent them out. As you know that people are abusing the system and we all know that you can get away with murder nowadays. Anyway, signed the flats over to my girl friend and last week gave up my job and got the boss to say I’d been sacked. I couldn’t sign on for job seekers allowance but gave me the option for disability allowance as I tore my ligaments in my knee a few years back, couldn’t turn that down so I said ok.

My old man said your pushing it, I said, well, the country has become free for all so I want a free life style. The government pay me good dole money while I’m claiming a good income from the flats and that’s with me living at my girlfriends for rent free while she works, and she gets 40k a year.

Why should I milk it, I deserve a luxury life style as I’ve paid my dues unlike hook wife and 8 kids so why should those likes get free everything and not me.

I tell you what, vote Labour and join the merry go round, it beats working, just booked my diving holiday to the Caribbean. Tony Blair, you’re a top bloke, hope your party stay in power till the day I leave this world :thumbsup:

No.Look after number 1.

tommy boy said:
i hope you get caught

"everyone else is doing it" is not a valid excuse

You’ll never get caught if you stay one step ahead, anyhow, if I did get caught then it’s fairly unlikely I’d get punished, why would the courts punish me when some bloke last week was driving a stolen car, no insurance, no licence and kills a three year old girl and drove off, he got 12 weeks prison. If the courts think money is worth more than a life then it just sums up the government. So they’d just slap my wrist.

Mr Blair is a Legend :thumbsup:

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
:lolol:

Last edited:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Oceanic said:
Sorry to hear that tragic news Starry, read what happened and it had me in tears and I've never been in that situation before. Don't blame me, I'm only milking the system like hundreds of thousands who are doing it. Like I said, who can blame me for doing it. easy life and a very rewarding one.

Thanks.

But I do think it's people like you who are ruining it for the genuine claimants and yes I realise that the government make it pretty easy to fraud the system but that doesn't mean it's OK and we should all do it. We are very fortunate in that us going without that money while Anastasia was with us didn't affect us at all or her care, but there are so, so many families who aren't as fortunate as us and the delays, appeals and hoops they have to jump through to get money are the ones suffering. I sat on hospital wards when Stasia was poorly with families who were on the breadline and were waiting months for their claims to be assessed and in the mean time were surviving on the left over hospital food their child didn't eat, walking miles to the hospital because they couldn't afford the money for a bus and Ronald McD was full. And of course any money you can claim from the hospital social services is assessed on your benefit and if your benefit hasn't been granted you can't get any money from the hospital welfare either.

I just hope your fraudulent claim isn't using up benefit agency time that could be better used getting money to a family that desperately needs it.

I think it is very sad that you are using the "everyone else does it why shouldn't I" defence though.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Oceanic said:

Oh lawdelpus.Stop reading the Mail and the Express.They live on the gormless!

Re: Re: Life is wonderful, don't you think?

algie said:

No.Look after number 1.

You've hit the nail on the head mate. Every other fucker does, including politicians, so why not us, the working class are being crucified to support the criminals, unemployed, immigrants, etc, so thought I'd join the club.

I'm better of now not working than I was working, I know why so many people don't work, more of you should join this Labour merry go round, it’s great :thumbsup:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Why struggle?You only live once and like what you said everyone rips everybody else off.If there is a scam then your dam sure the Asians know about it.They know how to claim for damages in minor car prangs.Aciddent at work.Racist issues,sick benefit etc.They are the masters at it.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
hello mate. It all sounds good in theory fella but what happens if the missus gets fed up with your drinking habits;) and leaves you? As she now has your 2 flats in her name there is nothing you can do if she does a bunk geezer. If you have got some sort of legal cover for this then nice one and if not do it just in case:thumbsup:

B.M.F said:
hello mate. It all sounds good in theory fella but what happens if the missus gets fed up with your drinking habits;) and leaves you? As she now has your 2 flats in her name there is nothing you can do if she does a bunk geezer. If you have got some sort of legal cover for this then nice one and if not do it just in case:thumbsup:

Evening BMF. She’d be rather silly in thinking anything different as she knows the sentencing laws for Murder under Labour :thumbsup:

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Oceanic said:
Evening BMF. She’d be rather silly in thinking anything different as she knows the sentencing laws for Murder under Labour :thumbsup:

about 3 weeks ?:lolol:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Oceanic

would you steal because you think you wouldn't get caught?

do you throw litter out of your car window because people don't get caught?

would you claim benefits because "everyone's doing it"?

You've got to look in the mirror every day- what do you see?

Perhaps your life will now be so fulfilled that you won't find time to post on NSC.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
timbha said:
Oceanic

would you steal because you think you wouldn't get caught?

Obviously. Is that not what he is doing? From every taxpayer amongst us. xxxx.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
About 4 years ago I left a job early in December, planning to take the rest of the month off and start my new one early in January. Just after Christmas I had a bad accident and smashed my knee to pieces.

Unable to start my new job I had to claim for the first time ever. After they had paid rent, council tax and just about everything else for me, they also gave me £175 per week. When I finally went back to work about 3 months later I was about £75 a week worse off. I can fully understand why people do it but I just couldn't milk it. (although I could have gone back 3 weeks earlier 'but it's still very sore'!!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here