Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Life, BBC 9pm

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
How FIT was that insect that pushed air into it's head to make it's eye grow wide apart?

I would be all over him if I was one of the girls in the area.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
what about the pacific mummy octopus. I suppose death is one way out of getting to name 100k offspring - and what about birthday presents each year. That would've been a nightmare

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
what about the pacific mummy octopus. I suppose death is one way out of getting to name 100k offspring - and what about birthday presents each year. That would've been a nightmare

Yeah they made it out to be heroism but I reckon she was just effin' knackered and couldn't be bothered anymore.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Was Quality.

The posion dart frog was immense until it started feeding its spawn its own period :glare:

I was amazed by the dolphins right at the start as well, was excellent just seeing them there just waiting with huge smiles on there faces as fish lept into there mouths.

Oct 25, 2003
Was Quality.

The posion dart frog was immense until it started feeding its spawn its own period :glare:

I was amazed by the dolphins right at the start as well, was excellent just seeing them there just waiting with huge smiles on there faces as fish lept into there mouths.

i'd f***ing LOVE to be a dolphin

must be so fun

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
If this is what the beeb are splurging our licence fee on then it looks to have been worth it...if the first programme is anything to go by.

Some amazing animals, loved the grebes, cheetahs and cappuccin monkeys!

My favourite was the poor little tree-frog...having to climb up time and again to drop and egg in to keep the youngsters alive.

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
Anybody who says HD isnt worth getting should watch this on low def then high def and really see the difference.

i watched it last night on BBC HD.

blew me away. absolutly spectacular visuals. sport looks great in HD, movies look good. but nature programs are what HD is made for. Brilliant.

the episode itself was excellent as well. looking forward to next weeks already :yahoo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here