Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Licorice Allsorts...

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
I managed to sneak in Chewing Gum once!

You must have been just unlucky with a newly trained steward. You see, everybody knows that if you mix a bag of liquorice allsorts with a tube of extra strong mints, the mints react with the round chewy ones covered coloured bits and when ignited it makes a smoke bomb.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The thing is..... if you let people in with liquorice allsorts, where is it all going to end ?
Do you let folk in with Quality Street ? Extra Strong mints ? or heaven help us ...Werthur originals.
You can see my point surely ?

I was called "the creep" at work by two broads a few weeks ago all because i walk so quietly, in spite of my natural bulk. I smiled and took the accusation as the joke it was, but when going back to my desk and remembered i had about 18 loose Werthers in the bottom of my bag, the classic alluring weapon of the pervert or paedo. I never let on and decided to have a different satisfier of my sweettooth in future months.

One Legged Striker

Nov 29, 2009
Mr Cadbury met Miss Rowntree on a Double Decker. It was After Eight. They got off at Quality Street. He asked her name. "Polo, I'm the one with the hole" she said with a Wispa. "I'm Marathon, the one with the nuts" he replied. He touched her Creme Eggs and slipped his hand into her Snickers. He fondled her Flap Jacks and she rubbed his Tic Tacs. It was a Fab moment as she screamed in Turkish Delight and he shot his chewy centre. But 3 days later his sherbert dib-dab started to itch.Turns out Miss Rowntree had been with Bertie Bassett and he's got fuckin Allsorts..

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Mr Cadbury met Miss Rowntree on a Double Decker. It was After Eight. They got off at Quality Street. He asked her name. "Polo, I'm the one with the hole" she said with a Wispa. "I'm Marathon, the one with the nuts" he replied. He touched her Creme Eggs and slipped his hand into her Snickers. He fondled her Flap Jacks and she rubbed his Tic Tacs. It was a Fab moment as she screamed in Turkish Delight and he shot his chewy centre. But 3 days later his sherbert dib-dab started to itch.Turns out Miss Rowntree had been with Bertie Bassett and he's got fuckin Allsorts..

Brilliant! Post of the year!

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks

And you wonder why I spend my time on your forum :)

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Apparently somebody smuggled a puffa jacket into the North Stand recently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here