Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Licorice Allsorts...

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Were taken off me by a steward when I entered the ground yesterday. Pretty sure he just wanted to eat them. Not in the mood to argue really 0_o

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I found a pack next to my seat. Could you describe the contents of the Licorice Allsorts so I can be sure that they're yours?

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Were taken off me by a steward when I entered the ground yesterday. Pretty sure he just wanted to eat them. Not in the mood to argue really 0_o

wtf?! are they now considered a weapon? linked with racism? ???

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester

I had a thermosflask taken off me at peterborough because apparently I may throw it. Just because I am not a pensioner I bet.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
i took two cans, a packet of crisps and a satsuma in yesterday. you were unlucky with the allsorts!

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
I think it might be to do with you can only take things into the ground that they don't sell.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I think it might be to do with you can only take things into the ground that they don't sell.

I won't be wearing my Albion top next time, then.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Do people still eat liquorice? i thought it was something they ate during the war,made from tar or something............YUK

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Do people still eat liquorice? i thought it was something they ate during the war,made from tar or something............YUK

I dunk them in my Bovril.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The thing is..... if you let people in with liquorice allsorts, where is it all going to end ?
Do you let folk in with Quality Street ? Extra Strong mints ? or heaven help us ...Werthur originals.
You can see my point surely ?

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
The thing is..... if you let people in with liquorice allsorts, where is it all going to end ?
Do you let folk in with Quality Street ? Extra Strong mints ? or heaven help us ...Werthur originals.
You can see my point surely ?

I managed to sneak in Chewing Gum once!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here