Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Trotter

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
I'm not an ITK and never claim to be, that said, i've just had an interesting phone call from a friend. He works for Towergate, who are linked closely with Millwall. He seems to think that Liam Trotter is coming to the Albion, with Hoskins + cash going there in return (didn't say how much)

Seems fairly sensible IMO, am a little surprised if it IS true, I thought Hoskins would go back to Sheff Utd if anywhere, but I hope he is right!!!!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Wouldn't surprise me at all, certainly far more feasible than a lot of what has been thrown about on here.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Pretty well known on here already but not Hoskins previously mentioned, it was Vincelot beforehand.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
With a broke club in Norwood with tiny crowds & no corporate income ... spending £400k on Joel Ward,

using that as a benchmark, we must have a juicy transfer warchest in comparison for Barber & Gus to spend this summer.

I look foward to the announcements.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Towergate are Millwalls Financial Advisors. So it's a plausible, if not 100% concrete source. I have no reason to disbelieve him.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Why because I can't stand these pointless threads unless people have a real source whats the point?

For a minute, let's just assume this is true. If someone gas a real source and wants to post the info on here, why should they compromise the trust of someone they know so that you can be assured it's not bollocks?

By definition player transfers are rumours until they are announced, would you prefer this info didn't appear on NSC at all?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Why because I can't stand these pointless threads unless people have a real source whats the point?

cant say its riveting chat but come on mate, this is a BHA forum. If we cant discuss rumours and speculate during the summer what else we going to waste our time talking about . . . .dogs in costumes / ebay bollocks . . . do me a favour

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here