Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liam Rosenior

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If he hadn’t played for us people wouldn’t even be discussing him. Fact

Failed at Hull despite being extremely well backed. To many draws meant they missed the play offs

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
If he hadn’t played for us people wouldn’t even be discussing him. Fact

Failed at Hull despite being extremely well backed. To many draws meant they missed the play offs
If Rosie hadn’t of had the chin up moment he would have been just another player passing through. I like him as a person and hope he has a successful career in
Management somewhere.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Liam should not be considered unless he can take a Championship team into the play-offs playing an attractive style of football.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Hull sacked him because of his defensive playing style. The owner wanted more attacking football.
It could have been that a defensive set-up was best suited to the players he had available to him. After all, if you have the 17th lowest wage budget in the division you aren't going to be able to recruit and retain the cream (as we well know!).

I would love LR to be given the opportunity with us

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Much as I liked Liam, he was only at Brighton 5 minutes and I've never quite got the love in for the guy. A decent, but not outstanding player and now a decent, but not outstanding manager. Brighton is a big Premier League club now with aspirations to stay in the hunt for top 10, Europe and deep Cup runs, if not maybe winning one. LR doesn't have the track record yet to pitch up to the interviews for the Brighton job.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Looks like Todd Boehly's got him 😀

I would recommend the Pinot Gris. One of my very favourite parts of France.
and hope he does well if it happens!

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Hm, good for him. I hope he's successful because he was great for us; but on the other hand, I can't really bring myself to hope for any part of the Boehlyverse to do well.
The Boehlyverse need to succeed somewhere if they're going to continue finance our operations

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here