Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Neesons wife

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
seriuosly ill after a fall on a beginners slope whilst skiing. natasha richardson, sister of jolie:(.........get well soon.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Isn't it a bit disrespectful calling her Liam Neeson's wife? She's an award-winning actress with a long and highly acclaimed career. I saw her 20 years ago in The Seagull, playing alongside her mum, and she's shone in many roles since.

Would you start a thread on Mrs Thatcher by calling her "Dennis Thatcher's wife"?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Some websites i have seen are reporting that her relatives have visited her to say their farewells.

I guess she must have suffered some sort of swelling and/or hemmoraging

Very sad

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Isn't it a bit disrespectful calling her Liam Neeson's wife? She's an award-winning actress with a long and highly acclaimed career. I saw her 20 years ago in The Seagull, playing alongside her mum, and she's shone in many roles since.

Would you start a thread on Mrs Thatcher by calling her "Dennis Thatcher's wife"?

Yes it is......... so here as me saying sorry...................:tosser::tosser:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can't look at Liam Neeson without thinking of his funeral speech in Love Actually. Very sad for him if art ends up imitating life.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Neeson had returned the massive form in his latest film Taken. It was a low key release and did not even get a theatrical release in Europe. In the USA it has been HUGE taking nearly $ 150 000 000 at the US box office and has been in the top 5 for 2 months.

Very sad.

When referring to the disrespecting of a woman by any means, don't you think Margaret filthybitchslag Thatcher slutwhoredyke is a bad one to raise as an example?

Sorry about my tourettes, it comes up whenever Thatcher donkeycocksuckinghag gets mentioned.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
When referring to the disrespecting of a woman by any means, don't you think Margaret filthybitchslag Thatcher slutwhoredyke is a bad one to raise as an example?

Sorry about my tourettes, it comes up whenever Thatcher donkeycocksuckinghag gets mentioned.

I also thought that............I would also say it is disrepectful/anal to make such a stupid statement about the way the thread was said???

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
why when this story is in the press do they feel the need to mention she wasnt wearing a helmet. i didnt think people did for skiing, dont know 'cause ive never been but never seen them on telebox other than the pros.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
helmet would not of stoppen me breaking my leg!!!!:rant:

as a rule you dont wear one, but suppose some people advise you do?

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
People who get hit by cars walking down the road dont wear helmets. Tragic acciident is what it appears. Very sad.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Piece of Sussex trivia for you. Liam Neeson's sister is married to the headmaster of Lady of Sion school in Worthing and does a lot of charidee work for the special needs school where his nephew goes (or went anyway).

To bloke is Mr Neeson and a damn good actor.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

Fair enough but I couldn't think off the top of my head of a woman whose husband is less well-known than she is ... but well enough known that I knew his first name. For example, I was going to put Angela Merkel but I don't have a clue as to what her husband's name is.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
why when this story is in the press do they feel the need to mention she wasnt wearing a helmet. i didnt think people did for skiing, dont know 'cause ive never been but never seen them on telebox other than the pros.

It is mandatory in some countries for children to wear helmets when skiing , if I was taking skiing lessons I would seriously consider wearing a helmet even if it made me look like a complete roland rat.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Liam Neeson's sister was married to the headmaster of Sion, but sadly Brian Sexton died a few years ago, having retired from his post at the school a few years previously on health grounds. A Worthing legend and sorely missed by many. Mrs Sexton (Miss Neeson) was also a teacher at the school.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Liam Neeson's sister was married to the headmaster of Sion, but sadly Brian Sexton died a few years ago, having retired from his post at the school a few years previously on health grounds. A Worthing legend and sorely missed by many. Mrs Sexton (Miss Neeson) was also a teacher at the school.

Thanks for the correction. Apologies for the error.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here