Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Bridcutt, surely the best holding midfielder in the Football League.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Rubbish player, league 2 standard at best. Poyet is being very charitable in playing him. Any Premiership clubs would be mad to sign him. Norwich I'd imagine would hit relegation with a player like Bridcutt in the team, they'd be so much better off looking at players in the Palace team.
Overall summary: Go for Hammond (please).

Especially if you're Norwich.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Rubbish player, league 2 standard at best. Poyet is being very charitable in playing him. Any Premiership clubs would be mad to sign him. Norwich I'd imagine would hit relegation with a player like Bridcutt in the team, they'd be so much better off looking at players in the Palace team.
Overall summary: Go for Hammond (please).

I agree... we should ship him off

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I think this thread should have been delayed until 23.01 tomorrow!

What we need is all of our better players rumoured to be bailed on some sort of trumped up charge... no-one will go near a player that might be charged in the near future.

CMS in optrex shoplifting shocker

Noone in missing lead roofs enquiry

Hoskins in hair colour used on football boots investigation

Dunk - forget that one.

Last edited:

deenomeet

ballbags
Apr 2, 2011
Ipswich fan here. Bridcutt in my opinion is one of the two best players in the championship,the other being Billy Sharp.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I think Biscuit got it right - he could play in the Prem for a side like Swansea and prosper, or go to a club like QPR and have his career stopped dead in it's tracks. It's all down to the way we play which is why we are hopefully already looking at extending his deal on markedly better terms.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here