Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Bridcutt - Signing of the season?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Not getting the plaudits he deserves it my opinion. Makes us tick and everything goes through him. Granted one or two passes are misplaced but bloody hell does he try and win it back.
The boy is getting better and better (probably put the curse on it now though!) and fully deserves a longer term contract before someone else gets themselves a true bargain.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Not getting the plaudits he deserves it my opinion. Makes us tick and everything goes through him. Granted one or two passes are misplaced but bloody hell does he try and win it back.
The boy is getting better and better (probably put the curse on it now though!) and fully deserves a longer term contract before someone else gets themselves a true bargain.

Not signing of the season, but definately a class signing, especially on a free. Looks a very good player, and he can only get better with Kish to learn from.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He was different class today. It seemed like almost every time we lost the ball, he won it back. The league 1 Makelele.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
He is a very good player and thebest free transfer of the season in League 1

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Brilliant today, won the midfield.

cocamalia

Jan 1, 2011
Played well today and on Tuesday against Charlton. Can sit in front of the midfield, but also has the ability to bring the ball forward which may gives him the edge over Kish. Still young of course so can only see him improving. Certainly worth signing up on longer term contract.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I was saying to the chap next to me that we've been quite lucky with Navarro's injury. I know that sounds quite bad, but it means we've gained Bridcutt and he could be here for years and years in our midfield. We wouldn't have been interested without Navarro being so unluckily injured, but his bad fortune has meant we picked up a golden freebie. I wonder how important Radostin Kishishev has been in Bridcutt's development though, I've little doubt that he's been influential. Everything Poyet has done this season has turned to gold, what a manager he is proving to be.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Couldn't agree more, definitely getting better as the games go on. Could be our new Charlie Oatway, Good competition for Navarro when he returns. Hopefully he will be able to play at the same level prior to his injury and not slip back to the standard of when he first joined us! He's got his work cut out to push Bridcutt out of the team. Oh and by the way, Muzza was immense again today. :bowdown:

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
Only Murray's hatrick denied Bridcutt MOM status today - he broke up their play brilliantly and very rarely conceded possession. He looks a good signing.

It's going to be very interesting to see Gus' midfield selection once Noone becomes available.

Paynaldinho

May 4, 2008
Without a doubt signing of the season. He's young, and still improving and over time he will only get better. Everytime I see him he gets better and better and he was tremendous at Peterborough earlier in the season. Competed with Murray for MOTM today.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
He has improved every game. Stunning positional play which more than makes up for the odd slip. He's the rock that allows our other players to pour forwards. Reliable, secure - a little diamond. Navarro will have some trouble getting back into the side.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
brilliant performance in the last two games, need to secure him on a long term contract asap!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here