Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Bridcutt - new signing

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
I realy hope he manages to get someone in to play up top overwise we are going to pass the opposition and ourselves to death with a team of midfielders!

Forwards are seemingly very hard to come buy at the mo and thus overpriced.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Are you two taking the f***ing piss? If you want to have a stupid argument bout whether one has a brain or whatever, PM eachother so the rest of us can discuss our new signing in a maturer way.

Unlike your wading in, neither of us have resorted to swearing to try and get our point across, so who does that make "maturer"?

My point is that you can't judge a player on one game and say he's not a good signing, which is what marcgorry has done. Sorry if that wasn't clear enough for you, and that you thought I was taking the "f***ing piss".

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Unlike your wading in, neither of us have resorted to swearing to try and get our point across, so who does that make "maturer"?

My point is that you can't judge a player on one game and say he's not a good signing, which is what marcgorry has done. Sorry if that wasn't clear enough for you, and that you thought I was taking the "f***ing piss".

Sorry, I didn't know that swearing made me immature.

If you must know, I completely agree with you, but the amount of threads on here that turn to binfests are getting very frequent, dont you think!?

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
flipping hell, the lad hasn't even played and everyone is writing him off already? he is what we needed, a centre midfielder, and won't take up the budget for a new striker, so happy days. I don't know what the fans are expecting Gus to do? Sign 4 top class players to fill the positions he wants? He can probably only buy a quality striker with the budget he has.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
This is a clever signing. He will provide decent cover for 5 months and hardly eat up any of the budget
which will hopefully mean... STRIKER!!! .

This. is hopefully the case, should mean that Gus has signed a player in a position needed without spending any of his striker money. very shrewd

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Grown up yourself since last week have you jordan? :p

That's only with James, and when I get the (frequent) chance to moan about your soft seats :thumbsup:

My point does stand though, this board has been binfestified over the last few weeks!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
That's only with James, and when I get the (frequent) chance to moan about your soft seats :thumbsup:

My point does stand though, this board has been binfestified over the last few weeks!
orange-check-cushion.gif

You are right though... They nearly always involve marcgory and/or that Gav fella.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here