Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leyton orient win 5-0

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
To me losing to Orient rates as the most disappointing result of the season whilst we are shit and in this shit division.

Just hope that Gus doesn't have to come up with something like this after the game

"If people have not got the mentality to produce on a regular basis they will quickly find themselves out of the team and out of the football club because we won't accept it.

"The only people who came out with any credit were the supporters who made a long journey here so we thank them for that and feel ashamed about the way we performed

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Duh really. For f*** sake so Orient beat Bristol Rovers, big f***ing whoop. Bristol Rovers have been sat in mid table due to a flukey start to the season they are at best a lower mid team. Orient's run has to come to an end sometime. We CAN beat them of we play to our potential. Cheers up you miserable fucks.

This'll be Orient who beat Charlton at the Valley last week scorer a Mr McGleish, and came back from 2 down on Saturday to draw with Carlisle.

Got you.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
it is about time we clicked and effing RUINED someone....hopefully it's this saturday followed by a tight 1-2 win at the other stripes....:bhasign::bhasign:

Artie Fufkin

like to run
Mar 30, 2008
out running
It would also be extremely helpful if McGleish and Demetriou never get a chance of touching the ball throughout the game. I don't think I could take another Demetriou wonder-goal curling into the top corner or a McGleish pen...:albion2:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
If it was at home would be worried but they are not that good and we are better away from home. A draw would not be the end of the world though

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
The attendance was a mere 2,931...and half of them were from Bristol, I suspect.

The crowd will be slightly bigger on Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here