Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leyton Orient vs Brighton Hove Albion match day thread

Amsterdam Albion

Mar 11, 2008
17: GOAL! Two of Albion's five debutants combined to open the scoring. Lloyd Owusu beat home keeper Jamie Jones to Tommy Fraser's free-kick and Matt Heath, inside the six-yard box, forced the ball home at the second attempt.

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
Its pretty obvious, but have you rebooted. Sometimes things hang up.

Not obvious to me, but I've just got it without rebooting. Wasted a full 40 minutes trying to get it, and missed 25 mins of the match. And I'm on the 30-day trial......

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Three reports of the goal each giving the assist to someone different.....el abd whing fraser

well at least 2 of them are ginger but el bad !!

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
Matt Prior 40 not out off of 40 balls

First we have someone telling us the Sunderland score, now it's moved on to cricket. What's next on this thread, a non-sport topic perhaps?

After 5 mins of listening, they've just mentioned that we have scored!
A belated "hooray!"

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Not obvious to me, but I've just got it without rebooting. Wasted a full 40 minutes trying to get it, and missed 25 mins of the match. And I'm on the 30-day trial......

Good stuff.:clap2:

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
unfortunately i am in India so cant get commentary working. From BBC live text it seems like McLeod is playing big part - crossing and shooting for once. Be great if you summarise how we are playing and who is standing out etc. cheers!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
something we have not been hearing for a while tackling,working hard,passion, opposing team unable to settle,one of our players finding plenty of space

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
First we have someone telling us the Sunderland score, now it's moved on to cricket. What's next on this thread, a non-sport topic perhaps?

I notice my lloyds shares are now government backed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here