Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leyton Orient vs Brighton Hove Albion match day thread

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
dear god how did we lose that sounds like we had the whole game and then they went up the other end and scored a peach, guteed

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Ah - it's time - ahh- that the John - ah Lees - impersonator went the same way as Micky -ah Adams. He really gets on my tits. What a crap commentator.

I was in the loo when their winner went in. From the din he created I thought we had scored. I nearly caught my old tadger in the zip in my excitement. He has to learn that the only time he conveys so much excitement is when the Albion score. For Christ's sake get rid SCR.

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sounded like we edged it and another refereeing decision has been our undoing.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
We have games in hand, we have manager who will get to work sorting the team out. It's not over yet.

we will need those games in hand and its not over yet ..but the fat lady is clearing her throat though

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The first time in 9 years Orient have beaten us. :drink:

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Most seasons there is one team that goes into freefall after Christmas - I kept telling myself it can't be true but it looks like this season it is the Albion.

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
For what it is worth my twopenceworth is that Slade will get us out of jail (little pun for the sitcom fans among us) this season may not be pretty and may be by the skin of our teeth but I believe he will do it.

My problem is can he give us the forward momentum to get us out of theis league (upwards not down) and keep us there that I doubt. I see a lack of ambition in the appointment and would welcome being proved wrong.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The first time in 9 years Orient have beaten us. :drink:

I mentioned on the chat earlier that I hat it when teams have negative runs come to face us. Teams how haven't won away come to withdean and win, teams that have never kept a clean sheet get a shut out against us, players on goal droughts get back in the mood against us, and so I got a bad feeling early in the game when it was mentioned they hadn't beaten us in 8 games.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Expect the unexpected. That's the Albion, always has been probably always will be. At least the club is still alive.:drink:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I mentioned on the chat earlier that I hat it when teams have negative runs come to face us. Teams how haven't won away come to withdean and win, teams that have never kept a clean sheet get a shut out against us, players on goal droughts get back in the mood against us, and so I got a bad feeling early in the game when it was mentioned they hadn't beaten us in 8 games.

Did you get a bad feeling when we last played them and they hadn't beaten us for 7 games? These things have to come to an end at somepoint.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here