Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leyton Orient (Home) - JPT

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Wednesday 1st September 2010

Agustin Battipiedi's birthday, so expect a goal!

Do we reckon stronger team than Carling Cup or are we not to bother again, as we are too big a club to worry about such distractions? Thinking maybe a good JPT run could keep us focused and not receive a red every bloody week!

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
Wednesday 1st September 2010

Agustin Battipiedi's birthday, so expect a goal!

Do we reckon stronger team than Carling Cup or are we not to bother again, as we are too big a club to worry about such distractions? Thinking maybe a good JPT run could keep us focused and not receive a red every bloody week!

I hope we lose, this pointless trophy isn't our priority. 2-1 Orient with everyone demanding Gus Out!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
And a 715 KO for some reason

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I like this competition, and to answer the above, games in this competition have kicked off early in previous seasons, probably to attract younger supporters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Mickey Mouse Cup, early exit please.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It's a competition we have a serious chance of winning and Gus and the boys should be treating it with the upmost respect so I expect a strong line-up.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
It's a competition we have a serious chance of winning and Gus and the boys should be treating it with the upmost respect so I expect a strong line-up.

Quite. I think i'm correct in saying there is a 500,000 pound prize for the winners?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I don't actually mind attending these games as there is a good chance of seeing players like Caskey and Dunk play.I like to take an interest in our fringe/youth players.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Quite. I think i'm correct in saying there is a 500,000 pound prize for the winners?

I think it's 250k unless it's gone up.You also get some good dosh from Wemberly and tv.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
yeah to be honest I don't really care about the paint pot , but I don't want to go out to the Cockney pricks again

therefore 1-0 with the weakest side we are allowed and knocked out next round please.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
You are not allowed to play a seriously weakened team in this competition.

The punishment is a small fine.

We have Plymouth away just a few days later.

There is no chance of our first team playing in this game.

As has been said above, it'll be a good chance to see the likes of Dunk and Caskey in action.

Perhaps Caskey could break Robinson's youngest goalscorer record (not sure if thats possible?).

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
Perhaps Caskey could break Robinson's youngest goalscorer record (not sure if thats possible?).

Robinson was ten days short of his 17th birthday when he scored.

Caskey is not 17 until 25th April next year.

By my maths reckoning he should have a few chances to break that record this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here