Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leyton Orient FC Vs Brighton and Hove Albion FC*** Paint pot***

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
gutted for the 555 who went. top effort.

Magnificent support, hopefully will be many more who join me in cheering on the boys at Yeovil on Saturday.

:clap:

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Getting a bit worried now. Don't get me wrong, I haven't seen many games and from what I've heard the team is getting better. However, the readiness with which people accept defeats at the moment is quite worrying. If it wasn't for Forster, we really would be screwed. I hope they pull their fingers out soon, a loss on Saturday is simply not acceptable.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
......not a reaction from someone who has been watching the albion since the 70s...........jog on!!!:bigwave:

Spit your dummy out in another direction Kid. You're a mere baby.I've been watching them since the early 50s.

I repeat what I said to another poster on here earlier in the season. "I have never seen you at the training ground, so how do you know what contribution White and Booker make to the team?" If you had been there you wouldn't make such reactionary stupid comments.

They are part of Slade's chosen team as he had a free hand to get rid in the close season if he wanted to. Having worked with them and seen their worth at close hands, he decided not to. Having seen them at work also, I trust his judgement better than yours.

Was at Saints-torquay tonight. Saints dominated 1st half and Torquay were awful. Torquay got lucky goal from corner that missed everyone and a torquay player tapped in from close range then won penalty which was harsh on keeper as player looking for it but pen none less which they scored from. saint got 2 tap ins in second half and won 5-3 on pens. Sants deserved win but made hard work of it.

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
Getting a bit worried now. Don't get me wrong, I haven't seen many games and from what I've heard the team is getting better. However, the readiness with which people accept defeats at the moment is quite worrying. If it wasn't for Forster, we really would be screwed. I hope they pull their fingers out soon, a loss on Saturday is simply not acceptable.

3 very winnable games coming up, the lads are showing signs of getting there, 7 points from these games and the table will look very different. we all know its a rebuild job and that takes time, onwards and upwards!:thumbsup:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Nobody's Dupe. I admire your unbridled support for all things Albion. Ranging from the ticket office to the current state of affairs, but it does come across as being head in the sand. It is very easy to say 'In Slade we trust' as you did with Adams until his final days.

Maybe Slade has made a misjudgement on this one and we need someone with far greater experience of league foootball than Booker and White? Results would suggest that we are missing something somewhere. On paper, our squad is good enough to be doing better than it is currently.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
On train back having read through all 12 pages of this. Note to self: must get a life.
We were horribly ordinary tonight. Harty worked hard. Murray looked fit and bothered in the first half. Jimmy Mac (when are you coming back) was his old laconic self, so much so he slipped over twice. And Wright did very well at the back. There, I'm a positive person. But generally we were piss poor and low on confidence. Nobody wanted to shoot! Midfield ordinary. Wingers flattered to deceive. They had a second string team out and they waltzed through the defence a few times. The guy who scored had a free header from 6 yards that hit the bar.
A word for the fans who were magnificent as ever. Orient had 5 singers and 1 drum. Kids were free but I think they all went to the 02 to see the NBA. The players very sheepishly applauded the fans at the end.
We need to FUCKIN PULL OUR FINGER OUT. There. Feel a bit better now.
PG

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
Nobody's Dupe. . . . . but it does come across as being head in the sand. It is very easy to say 'In Slade we trust' as you did with Adams until his final days.

Adams hasn't reached his final days. He got hounded out of Brighton, that's all. Micky's best days in football are yet to materialise, as are White and Booker's.:wink:

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
On train back having read through all 12 pages of this. Note to self: must get a life.
We were horribly ordinary tonight. Harty worked hard. Murray looked fit and bothered in the first half. Jimmy Mac (when are you coming back) was his old laconic self, so much so he slipped over twice. And Wright did very well at the back. There, I'm a positive person. But generally we were piss poor and low on confidence. Nobody wanted to shoot! Midfield ordinary. Wingers flattered to deceive. They had a second string team out and they waltzed through the defence a few times. The guy who scored had a free header from 6 yards that hit the bar.
A word for the fans who were magnificent as ever. Orient had 5 singers and 1 drum. Kids were free but I think they all went to the 02 to see the NBA. The players very sheepishly applauded the fans at the end.
We need to FUCKIN PULL OUR FINGER OUT. There. Feel a bit better now.
PG

Now that sounds a bit more realistic. We can't be that bloody good if we have recorded a grand total of 2 wins so far this season.

bagsy

Aug 9, 2008
Spit your dummy out in another direction Kid. You're a mere baby.I've been watching them since the early 50s.

I repeat what I said to another poster on here earlier in the season. "I have never seen you at the training ground, so how do you know what contribution White and Booker make to the team?" If you had been there you wouldn't make such reactionary stupid comments.

They are part of Slade's chosen team as he had a free hand to get rid in the close season if he wanted to. Having worked with them and seen their worth at close hands, he decided not to. Having seen them at work also, I trust his judgement better than yours.

The whole point of north stand chat is to have your say....I've had mine and you have had yours......you start throwing your toys out of the pram ..with your comment ..so I'm allowed to reply ....if your that frustrated going have a wank!.....:tosser:....Don't need to be at the training ground as I hear it from the horses mouth.........look at the facts....results don't lie....7th with a good coach....and the last two season with shit!.....and the morale of the team is taking a kicking....with no new ideas......laters!

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
Nobody's Dupe. I admire your unbridled support for all things Albion. Ranging from the ticket office to the current state of affairs, but it does come across as being head in the sand. It is very easy to say 'In Slade we trust' as you did with Adams until his final days.

Maybe Slade has made a misjudgement on this one and we need someone with far greater experience of league foootball than Booker and White? Results would suggest that we are missing something somewhere. On paper, our squad is good enough to be doing better than it is currently.

the only thing they are missing is for us to give them some f***ing time and a break. rome wasnt built in a day and neither will the albion! we havent started a game yet this season with our best eleven through injury or suspension which is part of the game. slade probably doesnt know exactly the best eleven yet either, lets face it he would be a f***ing genious if he did because he hasnt had them all available yet! please for fucks sake give them a chance!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Just rang my lad, who is on the train at gatwick, Train has just been terminated.

Glad he's not on an early start.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Oh good! Great result! Thyat's two nothing competitions out of the way now so we can concentrate on the league! Hope we can dispatch the FA Cup in the same way - don't want any time wasted faffing about in that either!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here