Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leyton Orient FC Vs Brighton and Hove Albion FC*** Paint pot***

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Is this commentator at a flower show..... PATCHOULI!?!?

Its 'Pat you ley a' you prat.... the only footballer who got a job because of his naked wife riding his back!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Problem is they have appear to not have any toilets open. Can any give me any updates on what's happening at the game ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Sorry if this is a dim question, but why do those who are Sussex based use Seagulls World for commentary? Do you get a display on screen? Stats, etc.? Everyone makes it sound so crap.
You do get stats and all that, but at a guess the majority of us listening tonight are exiles.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Problem is they have appear to not have any toilets open. Can any give me any updates on what's happening at the game ?

Unlucky for those who desperately need a dump at half time. :laugh:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sorry if this is a dim question, but why do those who are Sussex based use Seagulls World for commentary? Do you get a display on screen? Stats, etc.? Everyone makes it sound so crap.

I would guess the vast majority of fans in Sussex would listen in via the radio and not Player , outside the radio coverage area you have to rely on Player for match commentary , the screenstats dont always work properly.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Has ANYTHING happened yet?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

abandoned due to flooded pitch ................flooded with piss

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Attendance 1457 , 555 Brighton fans.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Around 900 Orient.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Attendance 1457 , 555 Brighton fans.

more than orient would bring on a league game on a tuesday night, and more than palace take to many an away game in a division above, not even mentioning the palace 50 at leeds last year in the league cup.. when the palace are rubbish again then their crowds really will fall off a cliff (again)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here