Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leyton Orient FC Vs Brighton and Hove Albion FC*** Paint pot***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just looked at the team, doesn't look too bad for a second string.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Chuffed to fook, Seagulls Player is working!!! First time in three games for me, typical it's the JPT that it decides to work for me.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Paul C just rang to make sure everything is now OK.:thumbsup:

I did mention that last Saturday the commentary was a bit of a mess, going on and off for the whole game. He will look into it.
That's what you call service. :clap:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Chuffed to fook, Seagulls Player is working!!! First time in three games for me, typical it's the JPT that it decides to work for me.

wet string over to Perth in Aus....if you can

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Maybe the time difference and no Premier games means no-one else in Kabul is listening to a football commentary on Player:smile:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Dive from Murray

No! His "studs got caught in the turf"!

I keep fluctuating been believing we'll walk this, and thinking we're going to collapse...

Only in for the first half tonight. If you can make sure and mention who scores the goals, and any substitution, I'd appreciate it!

For those having trouble with the player, have you tried a different browser? I tried listening to something on line and it wouldn't play on firefox, but played fine on safari.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here