Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leyton Orient Documentry

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Can anyone remember the documentry in the nineties of behind the scenes at Orient and the famous half time rant from the manager?

trying to find it on youtube for light relief but cant remember the programe or managers name!

Any Ideas?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
That was a brilliant programme - that manager was a mentalist; there wasn't just one rant either, every halftime was like a nervous breakdown. Something like Yours For A Fiver, or maybe a Tenner, can't remember.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
[yt]YE5mEDcjM6s[/yt]

The documentary was Orient: Club for a fiver

what an absolute LEGEND - get him in NOW

i remember watching the documentary about sunderland when peter reid was in charge, that was viewing GOLD

D

Deleted member 2719

I wonder if there should have been a documentary on our chairman at the end of last season!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I wonder if there should have been a documentary on our chairman at the end of last season!

You know what would make good telly - Grand designs at Falmer Stadium. I could just imagine Kevin McCloud (not McLeod) interviewing Martin Perry about our colour scheme and commenting on the inevitable slip-ups.

It would be the bestest tellybox programme ever!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I remember this documentary. If I remember correctly one player got his P45 at half-time during a game.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
"f*** that technical shit"

Genius.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here