Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
What the hell is a "Leyton Orient"?
Is it like China Town?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
1 Div is a big step up in class, look what happened to a similar sized clubs as Orient, like Torquay or R+D.

Your going back Daaaaaaaaaaaaaahn.:lolol:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Nah we are gonna piss right through league one to the promised land - the same one that just shat you out:clap: :lolol:

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
WATFORD O said:
What, and two bit teams with no stad like BHA belong there??? Youre havin a f***ing tin one.............

Mate, how can you BELONG there when you haven't been there for.......er have you EVER been there?

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Early Doors said:
Mate, how can you BELONG there when you haven't been there for.......er have you EVER been there?

i was thinking the same. have your ever been in the 2nd tier of english football O?

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
WATFORD O said:
Bollocks! You have never OUTNUMBERED us. Even you had a proper ground we would bring at least 3k to your place. You only ever bring around 2k................

YOU DONT EVEN GET 3 THOU AT HOME. do you?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Leyton Orient are DON!

You're spelling rates with Looney's :dunce:

It is spelt

Leyton Orient are DAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHN !

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
Watford O - when was the last time your lot played at Championship level? ??? Did the year start with 18 something?

Well done on promotion but without significant investment in your team you will find it hard. Not saying that you can't do a Brighton or a Saaarrrfend but two promotions in two seasons is a rare one not a normal event.

Always a good day out going to Brsibane Road. 3 points followed by a curry in Brick Lane.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
jonny.rainbow said:
Please stop trying to talk up some sort of rivalry.

It's just not there.

:nono:

You know you want to be our rivals but we have bigger fish to fry...........

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
WATFORD O said:
You know you want to be our rivals but we have bigger fish to fry...........
Yes... that is why you are on here all the time in same vian attempt to make someone acknowledge you're pitiful football club even exists....

Barnet are your rivals.

Last edited:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Silent Bob said:
Yes... that is why you are on here all the time in same vian attempt to make someone acknowledge you're pitiful football club even exists....

Barnet are your rivals.

Our time has come.................

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
WATFORD O said:
Welcome back to your cup final!

Would you do me a big favour please, and f*** off back to the Leyton orient message board (if they have one ?) and stop annoying me, i am a patient man, i am actually quite a nice person (ask people who know me, ie trigger) im also an extremely nasty bastard to people i dont like, and if i can make you dislike me, i was one of the 500 supporters of brighton & Hove Albion, who back in the 70s trashed leyton and broke into the ground, and beat f*** out of you twats.......now please..........im older now and i dont need to upset my blood pressure, :lolol: :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here