Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leyton Orient are the DON!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Be interesting to see if Hearn does his usual trick, making our allocation all ticket but pay on the day for Orient fans. Every time he's done that the BHA Chav element has also turned up and gone into the Orient end and thus problems have ensued.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I actually can't WAIT for the game at Brisbane CHODE when we'll outnumber you AGAIN.

:wave:

Bollocks! You have never OUTNUMBERED us. Even you had a proper ground we would bring at least 3k to your place. You only ever bring around 2k................

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
so how has your 4 years since we last played you been , have you enjoyed Boston , Rushden + Cheltenham

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Dougal said:
so how has your 4 years since we last played you been , have you enjoyed Boston , Rushden + Cheltenham

No f***ing hated them. However we are on the up you are on the down. Our rightful place is the Championship. Thats where we belong.............

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We'll take 4000 to yours
You'll take 500 to ours

D

Deleted member 2719

WATFORD O said:
No f***ing hated them. However we are on the up you are on the down. Our rightful place is the Championship. Thats where we belong.............

You forgot the joker smilie.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
WATFORD O said:
Our rightful place is the Championship. Thats where we belong.............

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Which ones are they again? I always forget. The ones with the pub on each corner, right?

1066gull

Uncle Spielberg said:
We'll take 4000 to yours
You'll take 500 to ours
I'd so bump this post when it comes:lolol:

Last edited:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Early Doors said:
I actually spilt my coffee, that made me laugh so much. :lolol: :lolol:

What, and two bit teams with no stad like BHA belong there??? Youre havin a f***ing tin one.............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here