Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leyton Orient 4 - 0 Owls!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Great result and thanks, seeing as our rivals aren't setting the World alight go for it.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Where have the cocky Owls fans gone? I thought they were certainties for promotion around new year...

I think they're spending time on their own boards now Jim: in a bid to rid their club of their manager. :thumbsup:

ps Great result for your lot yesterday, Candles. Fair play. :clap:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Be nice if someone could post on there forum to remind them.I'm banned though.

They were slagging off Purse and now he is gone they let in 4..

That result finished there hopes of a top 2 late run.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I've seen purse in two games and thought he was quality along with Weaver.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I think Irvine is checking out where his nearest Job Centre is. Always happy to see Russell do well as long as it's not against us.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Well done to Rustle Salad and all the Orient lot.
Now if you could just perform like that in every match ( except against us obviously ) then good times all round:)

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Wow Wednesday must have become shit since we played them if we beat Orient 5-0 the other day and Orient beat them 4-0.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just posted on another thread. Not sure Sheffied Wednesday are our rivals for promotion. They are nearer relegation than promotion at the moment.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Wow Wednesday must have become shit since we played them if we beat Orient 5-0 the other day and Orient beat them 4-0.

No. We are now better than we were against you lot. Evidence to this will be presented when we play you at brizzie. We need the points for our play off push. I think some were a bit premature with their arrogant cries of 'tinpot' and 'we'll never play you again'. None of us are man u.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Leyton Orient | News | Latest News | Latest News | Club Statement - Olympic Stadium

A frank piece from the Leyton Orient board. It really will show up what a piece of crap the FL and PL are in flaunting their own rules for the 'big boys' if this goes through and Orient collapse.

I hate Hearn and I hate him even more when I read this shit. If he gave a f*** this would have been written MONTHS ago. He cares nothing and this is manor from heaven for him. He can bankrupt us or force us out and it will be 'their' fault. Where was our bid? Where was afc Leyton orient proposed? It wasn't because that would have shown him up for the visionary he isn't.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
I hate Hearn and I hate him even more when I read this shit. If he gave a f*** this would have been written MONTHS ago. He cares nothing and this is manor from heaven for him. He can bankrupt us or force us out and it will be 'their' fault. Where was our bid? Where was afc Leyton orient proposed? It wasn't because that would have shown him up for the visionary he isn't.

Is there any campaign by Orient fans to safeguard the future of the club? Would not like to see Orient die.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here