Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis Hamilton

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Qualifies 15th for the Italian GP, with Raikkonen only one place in front of him.

They both seemed to really struggle with the wet conditions out there today. Will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow, as dry weather is apparently forecast for the race itself.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Indeed, though I think the bigger worry is that Massa's through to Q3. Need Kovalainen to do a number on him tomorrow methinks...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Sebastian Vettel gets pole in the Toro Rosso, Kovalainen 2nd, Mark Webber 3rd.

Massa will start from 6th.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Lewis needs to get past 14th placed Kimi to have a chance of minimising the damage, if he gets stuck behind him I'd expect Kimi may have instructions to cover Lewis rather than race to his full ability giving Massa the chance to gain serious points in the title race.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Should be one hell of a race today, latest forecast I saw was for a wet race...just as Lewis likes it!

...just hope that we don't get another race blighted by Ferrari and the FIA.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Gonna be exciting whatever, but Lewis has it all to do and will do well just to get points imo.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Start behind the safety car so Lewis won't be making up loads of places at the start..

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think Lewis's experience from his Karting racing will stand him in good stead..... In a wet race quality drivers come through and I think this is what we will see from Lewis today !!!:thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
the Ferrari's traditionally underperform in the wet so I am very optimistic !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here