Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lewis Dunk to Chelsea? EDIT: New 5 Year Deal Signed

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
If Dunky is off, good news Tottenham are interested, as that may well push up the purchase price!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is The Argus no longer "in the know" regarding Albion issues?

I'm out of the loop these days as only rely on NSC and BBC for Albion news.

Loving the Argus article earlier today that Molumby has given Potter an ultimatum to play him or send him out on loan again. Is Molumby stupid or is this more bullshit from the fill in sports reporter?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Yep, hasn't let me down before.

I'm sure it'll be well known round Bromley way soon enough :lolol:

Not hard to figure out names tbh.

You are Frank Lampard and I claim the £5.00 prize.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Loving the Argus article earlier today that Molumby has given Potter an ultimatum to play him or send him out on loan again. Is Molumby stupid or is this more bullshit from the fill in sports reporter?

I could believe that Molumby May have expressed that. The lad constantly said how much he was enjoying playing senior football at Millwall and I don’t think he’ll fancy a few minutes here or there now. Millwall would take him back on loan in a heartbeat as would most of the Championship I’d imagine.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Doesn't take a genius to gather the journo is not a footie fan at all, ever or indeed anyone who can think for themselves and indeed likely to have achieved their media degree from a post-polytechnic. Just a thought. :shrug:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Guess that would’ve come from Paul Camilin to TalkShite. Let’s hope that’s the case... Surely the Argus will have some info from the club soon?!
The argus will have nothing except recycled rumours gathered from trawling the internet until Brian Owen is back from holiday.

Until then it is just footballrumours.com

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
spence in negative comment shock.

Like I said, negs are ongoing.

And BTW Chelsea haven't.

Bromley been quiet ;)

So you’re saying the clubs are negotiating about a future possible transfer but not for now and this window? Just find it weird if clubs do this sort of thing as so much can surely change and Chelsea are after a CB for now...!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

The full interview with Molumby is here - it’s quite blunt (hes 20 !) but it effectively says I will work hard to prove to Potter he should have me in his squad or otherwise he should send me out on loan again . Given he played 40 odd games in the champ last year then fair enough.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/soccer/arid-40032347.html

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I could believe that Molumby May have expressed that. The lad constantly said how much he was enjoying playing senior football at Millwall and I don’t think he’ll fancy a few minutes here or there now. Millwall would take him back on loan in a heartbeat as would most of the Championship I’d imagine.

I think he'll go to a Championship side expected to fight for promotion if he's loaned out again tbh.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020

That’s gotta be an exaggeration or nonsense. Can understand Molumby having a chat with
Potter about next seasons plans but that kind of thing seems very heavy handed and a little risky before we’ve even had pre-season. He does seem like a confident lad.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

It was the giving an ultimatum to the manager that I was querying. He almost certainly wants to play either here or elsewhere but you don’t give your boss an ultimatum unless you are happy to be got shot of

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The argus will have nothing except recycled rumours gathered from trawling the internet until Brian Owen is back from holiday.

Until then it is just footballrumours.com

You are of course right, you used to Brian Talbot, then Brian Owen (both good guys cutting their teeth at The West Sussex County Times) now you have some media high fluting media girl doing the internet trawling effort. Poor very poor

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Lewis Dunk to Chelsea ...............

I think he'll go to a Championship side expected to fight for promotion if he's loaned out again tbh.

As long as it’s not Leeds. I like loaning our best youth talent to the lower leagues, but not Leeds. Leeds can **** off. (Yes I know they are now PL and will be top 4)

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
As long as it’s not Leeds. I like loaning our best youth talent to the lower leagues, but not Leeds. Leeds can **** off. (Yes I know they are now PL and will be top 4)

Erm...

Am i being whooshed here? ???

phazza

Aug 17, 2012
He will be at the top of his game for the next 3 to 4 years. Saying he is too old is nonsense..he has improved his game massively in the last 2 years.

You are correct. I hope I’m proved right when I say that Chelsea don’t like giving players long contracts when
They are 30 years old. So being 28 that might put them off a bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here