Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lewis Carl Dunk

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I think he would go but it would be a horrible disaster for him if he did !! Not a good way to end his career.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
One club man he said. I expect he’ll stick that. His best years may be behind him, but he’s not suddenly rubbish, so I doubt we’d entertain offers. Still has plenty to offer for us. If United do want an experienced centre back I’d think they’d try to find a player with trophy winning or European experience in the final years of his career line Chelsea did with Thiago Silva. Dunk is experienced but maybe not in the ways United want so I can’t see much truth in this.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Got to be nonsense. Surely at some point Dunk will sign a new contract with a couple of years extension to his current one. He will then take on another role, even if not day to day, just like Glenn. Lewis is part of the fabric here. United! Ha ha ha.
I think he should become Buzzer’s apprentice in the Boot Room

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
Can you smell that? What is that? Sheep is it? It's cows?
No, no, I know what it is. It's bullshit!

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
If Dan Ashworth wasn't sporting director of United you could write this off... probably still can.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Can you smell that? What is that? Sheep is it? It's cows?
No, no, I know what it is. It's bullshit!
Yep, much like the reports that Arsenal would swoop for Ferguson who's been injured or ill most of last season. Complete fabrication in my opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here