Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes Vs Yeading NOT SOLD OUT

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Just to let all you 'Lewes' fans on here know there are still plenty of tickets left.

Hurry though or you might end up having to watch the Albion against Tranmere.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:lolol: :lolol:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
jonny.rainbow said:
Just to let all you 'Lewes' fans on here know there are still plenty of tickets left.

Hurry though or you might end up having to watch the Albion against Tranmere.

:clap2:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Crikey, this IS a shock. I assume it is because the Lewes diehards presumed that it would have sold out weeks ago?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Is there a Lewes die-hards discussion board? Or is that NSP?

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Now i wonder if....and this is a big IF, BHA were drawn against Man utd in the 3rd round, would Withdean be sold out rather than the usual "one man and his dog" in the stands

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Ahhhh...remember the good old days at the Goldstone.....18,000 one week at home in the FA cup against Crawley, 9,000 for the next home game against some micky mouse team

Remember BHA taking 5,400 to Anfield in the cup circa 1992, you can't even get that at home these days...where have they all gone ?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
jevs said:
Now i wonder if....and this is a big IF, BHA were drawn against Man utd in the 3rd round, would Withdean be sold out rather than the usual "one man and his dog" in the stands

Ahhhh...remember the good old days at the Goldstone.....18,000 one week at home in the FA cup against Crawley, 9,000 for the next home game against some micky mouse team

Remember BHA taking 5,400 to Anfield in the cup circa 1992, you can't even get that at home these days...where have they all gone ?

What we have now will be more than Lewes ever achive.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
beeven said:
Why stoop so low?

Seems the trend of the board today. I suppose I was sort of annoyed at the comments about the one man and his dog aswell.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here