Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes vs Horsham - 12 ko - 2nd January 2012

garethlewes

Nov 9, 2010
Monday

Fed up of spending your hard earned dosh watching a BHA team not playing well, come watch Lewes at 12pm on Monday and watch a win before you got to watch BHA, Ticket prices are same as usual for the Pan, £10 for adults, £5 for concessions and free for u16s. If you are a dad and want to take your kids out for a full day of football bring them to the pan and watch some goals.

It's versus Horsham who have lost 5-0 and 4-0 in recent games, the rooks are flying high so should beat this horsham team.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Fed up of spending your hard earned dosh watching a BHA team not playing well, come watch Lewes at 12pm on Monday and watch a win before you got to watch BHA, Ticket prices are same as usual for the Pan, £10 for adults, £5 for concessions and free for u16s. If you are a dad and want to take your kids out for a full day of football bring them to the pan and watch some goals.

It's versus Horsham who have lost 5-0 and 4-0 in recent games, the rooks are flying high so should beat this horsham team.

No, I'm not fed up with watching the biggest (and best) team in the county and I never will. I only watch my own team.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
If it's ok with you Gareth , I'll take my tenner and spend it at the Amex before the game.thanks for the offer though.

Sent from my bed in my garden shed !

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Sorry Gareth. Used to watch Lewes with my Dad back in the 70's. Have moved on to bigger and better things now but thanks very much for the offer.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Myself and many other Albion fans will be there for the double header. It's called supporting Sussex football. Great idea

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
With all due respect, Thanks for the offer but I'll go and watch Brighton v Southampton in the Championship. I've spent too long watching crap football in a crap stadium.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Jesus this game is being spammed now on this board

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
With all due respect, Thanks for the offer but I'll go and watch Brighton v Southampton in the Championship. I've spent too long watching crap football in a crap stadium.

We're watching both, that's the point. Lewes at noon, Albion at 3. For crap football in a nice stadium ! 😉

Slough Seagull

Bye Bye Slough
Nov 23, 2006

Planning on watching both games...

garethlewes

Nov 9, 2010
Great to see so many have said they are coming or are considering it, hopefully get to see some of you down there. Sorry for spamming the board but we want this to be a great game and seeing as there is so much stuff written on here it could have gone down like a stone. Thought it would get a few of you looking anyway, cheers.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
£10 for 7th tier football?

garethlewes

Nov 9, 2010
£10 for 7th tier football?

Yes it is £10 but the reason for that is to allow the concession and u16 prices. People don't realise that all clubs are businesses, we are trying to perform as a proper business and not make losses every season which leads to the price. Also yes it's £10 but if that's a family of 4, so 2 adults and 2 kids. for a one off game at Lewes that's £20. I'm guessing that's still cheaper then 1 one-off ticket to watch the Albion, just putting it in perspective. Good luck to you for the game tomorrow or both if you are coming down to the Rooks too :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here