Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes -v- Brighton & Hove Albion Tuesday 5 October

Who's going?

The Dripping Pan, ko 7.45 pm - this Tuesday.

The game has been arranged as part of the deal that brought Albert Jarrett to the Albion.

Mark McGhee has promised to turn out a strong side.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I was hoping for the game to be on the Thursday, as I was planning on taking Steyning Strikers U15's finest. But Tuesday is training night.

Shame as I was looking forward to a first visit to the Dripping Pan.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Crawley Town v Farnborough 19:45

Keith B Wetherill

Oct 6, 2003
Helsinki,Finland
BHA vs Lewes

As I'm in the UK I would like to see a game, Can someone post the address of the dripping pan please and any help with whereabouts in Lewes will be great

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Directions: the ground is at the very start of Mountfield Road, directly behind the station. If you are coming from the north or west, turn off the A27 for Lewes and turn right (signposted Rodmell and Piddinghoe) after about a mile at the first set of traffic lights. Follow that road until you get to a mini roundabout, at which you turn left. This road leads you all the way to the ground as long as you go straight over the two mini roundabouts en route.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Re: BHA vs Lewes

Keith B Wetherill said:
As I'm in the UK I would like to see a game, Can someone post the address of the dripping pan please and any help with whereabouts in Lewes will be great

Head for the railway station, probably best to park in the station car park. At the railway station head south (or left if you are coming out the station) and then turn left at the mini round a bout and its right in front of you. Its about 200 yards from the railway station

Last edited:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
Directions: the ground is at the very start of Mountfield Road, directly behind the station. If you are coming from the north or west, turn off the A27 for Lewes and turn right (signposted Rodmell and Piddinghoe) after about a mile at the first set of traffic lights. Follow that road until you get to a mini roundabout, at which you turn left. This road leads you all the way to the ground as long as you go straight over the two mini roundabouts en route.

And from the South or East?

Oh, I wouldn't approach it that way. :jester: ;)

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Sorry, but Tuesday night is PS2 and pizza evening.

If you haven't got £3.10 for the station car park, use the parking facilities at South Downs College, Priory School or Lewes Leisure Centre (all in Mountfield Road).

PS What idiot decided that £3.10 (no change given) was a sensible sum of money to require for a coin-operated machine that works a barrier across the entrance to the station car park?

The car park is at least easy to find. It's the one with the long queue of traffic and people who have a train to catch, hurling abuse at the person at the front who is searching through their pockets for the last 5 pence piece, not yet realising that the fecking machine doesn't accept 5 pence pieces.

:angry: :angry:

Last edited:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Just been told by my friendly Lewes season ticket holder that it is £10 a ticket :ohmy:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Desert Orchid said:
Lewes say they've been promised the full first team.

No Jarret then :lolol:

Stendahl

May 5, 2004
It's £8 entrance - Lewes have never put up their prices even for the big FA Vase and FA Cup games recently.

To be fair, although B&HA promised to bring a full strength team, it seems unlikely that the starting line-up will be as strong as Saturday's, say.

Mark McGhee said: "The two-week break is a godsend. Hopefully we can get some of the walking wounded back.

"We can also explore the possibility of bringing someone in to boost the numbers. We were down to the bare bones on Saturday against Sheffield United.

"We brought in 16-year-old Joel Lynch as cover for centre-half, and that's how desperate the situation is."

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here