Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
They didn't have the sense to get out of the rain. :laugh:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
That is terrible, how often will Lewes fans get to visit a ground that hosts international matches ??

IMO this game should of been the one that ALL Lewes fans would of wanted to go to !!!

Chabal

Sep 3, 2007
Did Hinsh play?

Keehan said on SCR that he was excellant and delivered the quality expected and that they were very fortunate to have him (or somthing along those lines).

Both goals were conceded through set pieces.

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
All part of the masterplan.

Board of property developers.

They've already applied direct to the Rymans League.

Planning on by-passing Conference South completely.

Dripping Pan fifty metres from the station for a dormitory dweller.

Wonder how many affordable shabby flats they'll have to concede to the council.

Seeing as how its LDC, probably none.

Cuuunts.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
All part of the masterplan.

Board of property developers.

They've already applied direct to the Rymans League.

Planning on by-passing Conference South completely.

Dripping Pan fifty metres from the station for a dormitory dweller.

Wonder how many affordable shabby flats they'll have to concede to the council.

Seeing as how its LDC, probably none.

Cuuunts.

I think you will find that it is not down to the local council. And I think the ratio is 1:40. So for every 40 places they build one has to be for social housing. Also the social housing ones have to be built to the same standard as the others and if more then one have to be spread over the whole estate and not all lumped together.

I think you will find that it is not down to the local council. And I think the ratio is 1:40. So for every 40 places they build one has to be for social housing. Also the social housing ones have to be built to the same standard as the others and if more then one have to be spread over the whole estate and not all lumped together.

Fortunately, the Football Club do not own the ground.

And with the now more or less universal hostility towards Martin Elliott (either because of what he is doing to the Rooks or because of the opposition to his other development schemes in the town), there is not a cat in hell's chance of him getting control of the Dripping Pan.

If he tried to argue that handing him control of the Pan would be "for the good of the football club", NO-ONE would believe him.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It was sunny in Wrexham

Was referring to the fans that stayed in Sussex, as the picture is obviously of eleven people basking in the sunshine. :thumbsup:

Presently 50 % social housing in LOndon I imagine even in Lewes it must be at least 25%?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here