Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes D.C and South Downs Society to appeal

Sep 15, 2006
The latter have use of private finance as they are a charity....
The maximum the delay could cause is another two years. Thats assuming Dick not and Martin Perry have the financial clout to find the millions that will be needed to build the stadium at Waterhall, sorry falmer.
Me, I quite like withdean, a certain ambience to it, ah well looks like we'll be there for another 5 years at least.
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
The maximum the delay could cause is another two years. Thats assuming Dick not and Martin Perry have the financial clout to find the millions that will be needed to build the stadium at Waterhall, sorry falmer.
Me, I quite like withdean, a certain ambience to it, ah well looks like we'll be there for another 5 years at least.

Happy little sod aren,t you...?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

You are an absolute disgrace to the word wanker.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Move Along Folks, Nowt To See Here.

Please Do Not Feed The Troll.

We cannot ignore them, they might win this time, with the green awareness of the impact of such a sprawling urban symbol on the site of a proposed national park.

Not only are you a complete tit-you haven't a clue do you? Go away, study the facts then simply Go Away.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Who was 'Jonny Byrnes' ? A rather feeble attempt at a Palarse 'fan' to wind us up. What's so ironic is that his own club are likely to need a new home and they have very few options, less that we did.

Who said the future's bright, the future is orange hasn't spoken to Simon Jordon quite clearly.

How does it feel to be wrong, JBE?

You were wrong last month. You're wrong now.

Even Norman Baker thinks LDC shouldn't and won't appeal. And the "private finance" that the South Downs Society have access to is nowhere near enough to kick start an appeal.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
How does it feel to be wrong, JBE?

You were wrong last month. You're wrong now.

Even Norman Baker thinks LDC shouldn't and won't appeal. And the "private finance" that the South Downs Society have access to is nowhere near enough to kick start an appeal.

This is the kind of post that makes me think that everything is going to be OK. :ascarf::whisky:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I heard on SCR on way home that south downs are looking to appeal regardless of LDC stance. Think the poster been wrongly slaughtered as he heard prob same as me

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London

a) Even if they weren't a charity, they'd still have access to "private finance". All companies do. What's your point?

b) As LB says, they don't have enough

c) Money is irrelevant - they have to have grounds to appeal. They can't take it to court on the basis of "it's just wrong". There has to be a flaw in the decision.

d) You're wrong, please hurry up and admit it now - everything you've said so far has been absolute toss, what makes you think you have a chance of convincing anyone?

e) You're a prick

f) :falmer:

g) And another one - we've already got £millions from SEEDA, there's your headstart. Why worry about the rest?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here