Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes Away Friendly

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
2000 people using that one bar, there's gonna be a lot of angry catering threads next Wednesday

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
il also point out there Club sec posts on there forum

Fear not. I have a list of the players Gus intends to bring to the Pan on Tuesday and it's as full a strength squad as you can imagine. Vicente, Bridge, the lot.

Should be a cracking game. If you haven't got your ticket already, what are you waiting for?

Read more: Unofficial Lewes FC Forum - Lewes v BHA tickets

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Got my ticket in the post today. Number 1150 or so!

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
2 things with this game, Beer will not be allowed to taken onto pitch side while game is in play, while Lewes are allowed due to playing a higher ranked team the rules will apply, so if beer is pitch side there will be a nice fine going lewes way.

Also we get some money for this game 8k due to a debt Lewes owe us from a few years back, Lewes are expecting a ticket surge again Friday when the sussex express run a preview of the game.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
2 things with this game, Beer will not be allowed to taken onto pitch side while game is in play, while Lewes are allowed due to playing a higher ranked team the rules will apply, so if beer is pitch side there will be a nice fine going lewes way.

Who will fine them, and how will they know?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

That is bloody silly. Also how old is this rule? I'm sure i've had a drink at Whitehawk when they were playing the Albion in the sussex cup or does that bypass the rules

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
That is bloody silly. Also how old is this rule? I'm sure i've had a drink at Whitehawk when they were playing the Albion in the sussex cup or does that bypass the rules

I 100% remember drinking whilst watching our friendly when we played in the Argentina blue stripes at Lewes

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Not the dagger, he won't be in action until at least Aug 1st according to Naylor.

He might play. The Argus story only said he wouldn't play a full 90 mins before Aug 1st.
But hinted at run-outs/45 mins in friendlies before that altho they ruled out Maidstone. The Lewes Twitter account this morning said he was in the squad. Although the Official BHAFC a/c reminded them it was only "provisional squad". Sorry. Pedantry of a v.high order there.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He might play. The Argus story only said he wouldn't play a full 90 mins before Aug 1st.
But hinted at run-outs/45 mins in friendlies before that altho they ruled out Maidstone. The Lewes Twitter account this morning said he was in the squad. Although the Official BHAFC a/c reminded them it was only "provisional squad". Sorry. Pedantry of a v.high order there.

No, thanks, I'm pleased to hear that as am planning on going to that one.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Beer will not be allowed to taken onto pitch side while game is in play

What a complete pile of tosspotch! Presumably we can bring our drinks pitch side during breaks in play. :) Failing that could we stand a few feet back with them, and thus not be considered to be 'pitch side'?

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
I did some work at Lewes FC yesterday and talking to Adrian the GM he said that they had sold over 1600 tickets, so not many left now and definitely no pay on the gate.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Just bought 4 less than 200 left apparently. I too remember drinking pitch side there a few years ago, is this 100% not allowed this time? Was one of the reasons I bought tickets :-(

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
I remember drinking harveys at the 'Argentina stripes' friendly. I was sat on the grass next to Alesha Dixon who was watching 'Harvey' play for Lewes.

If its no beer on Tuesday it will ruin it for me and surely Lewes would miss out on much needed beer sales £.

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Let's make this a sellout :) Got to be worth the entry price alone to see Michael Owen walk out at The Dripping Pan in the stripes.

Ticket prices are £10 adults, £5 concessions (over 65/students), £2 for under 16’s, available from:
TICKET OFFICE
Lewes FC, The Dripping Pan, Mountfield Road, Lewes BN7 2XA
Mondays 09.00-18.00
Wednesdays 09.00-12.00
Fridays 09.00-12.00
Saturdays 10.00-13.00

Payments by cheque (payable to Lewes 2000 FC Limited) or cash only.
Link to our online sales here:
Buy tickets for Lewes Football Club
Payment by Paypal (£1 transaction and P&P fee applies)

Ticket details announced for Brighton friendly – Lewes FC
Despite the information above that tickets would be on sale at the Dripping Pan this morning, I went, and they weren't.

I bought some from the Amex, though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here