Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Levi Colwill

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
I think they will be hell bent on keeping him.

With all the hate coming from their fans already towards the owner if he let such a promising young defender go they'd lose their collective minds.

Keeping Colwill will earn them some brownie points is they way they'd ultimately think.
On the other hand, we should be proposing a massive vote of thanks to Mr Boehly for everything he has done for us !

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Please tell me others noticed he was pushing up to an ATTACKING MIDFIELD role at goal kicks and when the keeper had it - may have been man marking Oddguard or someone but it was bizarre. Never seen anything like it before. He was out of shot on the TV at times cos he was still coming back…! It seemed to work well though tbh.
Dunk did the same recently at the Amex

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
RDZ loves him!

I'm not sure where he will be next season, but I don't think it will be Chelsea. No European football, for a start!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Dunk did the same recently at the Amex
Didn’t notice that and been at all games…?

Certainly not seen a CB that high up constantly in any football match ever!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Didn’t notice that and been at all games…?

Certainly not seen a CB that high up constantly in any football match ever!
Dunk was doing it against Man Utd with Bruno F

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Please tell me others noticed he was pushing up to an ATTACKING MIDFIELD role at goal kicks and when the keeper had it - may have been man marking Oddguard or someone but it was bizarre. Never seen anything like it before. He was out of shot on the TV at times cos he was still coming back…! It seemed to work well though tbh.

Colwill tracked Odegaard to prevent him receiving in deep locations. Only twice in the Premier League all season has Odegaard had fewer touches in a match than the 37 he got on Sunday.

“The best example of courage was Colwill,” said De Zerbi afterwards. “We defended man to man and Colwill went 90 minutes to defend with Odegaard — 80 metres from Jason Steele.”

Apparently it was part of the tactics RdZ come up with for us to beat them.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Colwill tracked Odegaard to prevent him receiving in deep locations. Only twice in the Premier League all season has Odegaard had fewer touches in a match than the 37 he got on Sunday.

“The best example of courage was Colwill,” said De Zerbi afterwards. “We defended man to man and Colwill went 90 minutes to defend with Odegaard — 80 metres from Jason Steele.”

Apparently it was part of the tactics RdZ come up with for us to beat them.
Yes I did see RDZ alluded to it being so rare - thought more would have picked up on how weird it was on here!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Poch wants to keep him along with Gallagher and Mount apparently. BUGGER, a battle we are very unlikely to win

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Poch wants to keep him along with Gallagher and Mount apparently. BUGGER, a battle we are very unlikely to win

If that is the case our number one priority should be Arthur Theate from Rennes. Young, left footed and can ping the ball around with ease.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Is that guy on drugs?
If Kompany was there to look at a Brighton player, my guess would either be Buonanotte (on loan) or Undav, and not the first-name-on-team sheet man who’s from Brighton, been at the club 16 years and is potentially captaining our first European campaign in history next year.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
If Kompany was there to look at a Brighton player, my guess would either be Buonanotte (on loan) or Undav, and not the first-name-on-team sheet man who’s from Brighton, been at the club 16 years and is potentially captaining our first European campaign in history next year.
He might well be looking at undav and I expect coming from Belgium he might know a bit about him and wanted a little closer look

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here