Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Level Crossing Near Misses

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
But hey! they are motorists and are entitled to get to their destination as quickly as they want. At least I think that's what it says in their version of the Highway Code.

Have you ever seen the Greeks drive?? They dont drive, they race. Thats what they tell me.

The have to be first to the RED light. Then there is the joke... what is the smallest time known to man. The time between the red light changing and a greek hitting his horn. Its unbelevable. Complete madness.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Living next to a level crossing, I have seen dozens of occasions when the crossing gates fail in the DOWN position and motorists seem to imagine it's perfectly safe to ignore the flashing red lights and zig zag through the gates.

But hey! they are motorists and are entitled to get to their destination as quickly as they want. At least I think that's what it says in their version of the Highway Code.

If it's the half barriers your talking about then drivers are even bigger twats for zig zagging those because we've got no control over them, They're what they say "Automatic Half Barriers" By the time those things hit the ground the train is only seconds away and I cant stop them.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Sorry to hijack this thread but i just want to show you the crap i have to put up with everyday.

This is the norm. No-one bats and eyelid.

[yt]oEhKZmUSDBM[/yt]

Dont forget the police

[yt]iEJPNhuRiME&feature=related[/yt]

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Sorry, i did'nt know that the red lights were for me.

[yt]2Q-nrMYHcdA[/yt]

last one - notice the 'beep beep your in my way' at the end.

(not for the faint harted)

[yt]t6umPafRjfM&NR=1[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here