Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Letter in today's Argus: Albion fans train thuggery

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Fantastic fans
I am a railway guard working in the Cheltenham area. On Saturday, I had a group of five or six Brighton football supporters on an evening train to Swindon.

My experience of football supporters and trains has so far been mixed to say the least. However, these chaps behaved in an exemplary manner.

They were friendly, approachable and, despite bringing a huge and potentially messy takeaway meal on to the train (having asked permission to do so), when they left the train, every trace was properly disposed of and their seating area and table spotless. I would like to extend my thanks to these gentlemen. Would that there were more like you.

Paul Harris
Stanley Road, Gloucester

Come on chaps, you're letting the side down here: you had all that time to trash the place, piss all over the carriage, and terrify a few old ladies, and you do THIS? Disgusting :lolol:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Nice of him to write that, but surely this shouldn't be exceptional behaviour (ie being friendly and not making a mess)...changing times I suppose.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Makes a nice change to the people who wrote BHAFC Rule in smeared TURD on the wall of a train back from Walsall a few seasons back.

thats f***ing SICK

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
thats f***ing SICK

I once poo'd in a british rail sink on the way to Oxford away many years back. Not only that but i stood very close to the toilet door (with like minded morons) as each person went in to said toilet and the stench that hit them was like being struck by a baseball bat. It killed 2 hours on the train anyway. Happy days.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I take back all I have said in the past about Das Reich and his 'top boys'. Not only did Hitler get the trains to run on time, but by the sounds of it his followers kept them tidy too.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
as they left the seating area and table spotless did they go fully equipped with marigolds and cif ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here